Command
/drop

Installation
Drag and Drop the Drop-Gun in the Resources folder
start Drop-Gun in the server.cfg

Download:
Drop-Gun.rar (696 Bytes)

known Bugs FIXED
when you pick up the weapon on the floor and pick it up again it gives you more bullets and you can basically just repeat this cycle until you have as many bullets as you need.

IN USE

credits
TypicalTheDev
Big Yoda

14 Likes

Good Script :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Simple script but it works nice script

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank’s i dont know if i should make it more like a throw

4 Likes

Cool script will work well in RP but I noticed when you put the weapon on the floor and pick it up again it gives you more bullets and you can basically just repeat this cycle until you have as many bullets as you need. Any way to stop this to stop people exploiting?

3 Likes

ok i will have a look at it when i have time but currently working on a other script [im going to Resales a update that should fix it if that is true]

1 Like

What about let it going through a database?
Creating a table called “weapons_dropped” and adding id, Weapon hash + amount of ammo
if he is dropping it, u get the weapon and ammo first and drop it on the ground, if someone picks it up, u check if its on the db

great script but after you pickup you have full ammo. Even sticky bombs go from 1 to 25

Ok im going to release a updata and it should fix it

great! I will be waiting

im working on it but im going to wait till i release there are some BUG’S

i knew it won’t be that fast to fix :slight_smile: I’m not in hurry

hi any update for the ammo fix yet?

Hello everyone.
Has the problem with an ammo been solved?

not yet :frowning:

can u add toggle press, so if we press [ i ] player automatic drop the gun

1 Like

Fix ammo

SetPedDropsInventoryWeapon(GetPlayerPed(-1), GetSelectedPedWeapon(GetPlayerPed(-1)), 0.0, 0.9, -0.9, -1)

didnt work, if i do /drop the gun is disappear

I use this script in test server everything its fine works perfect, but when i put from test server in my main server he stop work. When i write /drop he put gun on the ground but this gun always disappear, and i see in test server police npc drops gun, maybe i need something turn on in my main server?

Somebody can help me with this problem?

your test server is probably windows and main is on linux?