[RELEASE] DOJ styled carhud

hi im new doing this how do i put it in my server sry im useless. Iv downloaded it but i dont know were to put it thanks

Hey there! I’m alsow interested in your script :smiley: Could You send me it and tell how can i credit You? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi i want to disable map on foot, and display custom text about health, armor, VOIP.

what is the function to make a drawtext to display only on foot/on vehicle.

hey mate can you send it to me also? that will be nice

1 Like

Could you pm me this with the cruise?

1 Like

@YD_Simulations
@danehurley

1 Like

please send that me to aswell brother!

1 Like

Just put my name somewhere sir xD

Just click on that link and it will take you to the post that I made for the script and you can download it there xD

this is the exact colors I wanted, instead of the neon looking kind of cheap. Do you have the version of this with theses colors and the yellow eng and cruise control.

1 Like

drawTxt(UI.x + 0.636, UI.y + 1.402, 1.0,1.0,0.4, “~w~ RPM”, 255, 255, 255, 255)

the last 255 is for the opacity, you have to change it to whatever value you want sir! xD

Yes I am aware of that. But It does not make it look how I want it no matter how I change it.

1 Like

well then try messing with the other 3 values xD

you can use this site sir xD
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

Can I copy the colors off of this carhud?

1 Like

Yeah sure! xD

So i still need frfuel mod?

Hello. When I test the HUD (fresh clean install) It dies at Critical (Yellow) and wont change to Destroyed (Red). Any help?

Does it work with Legacy Fuel script

not sure why, but the fuel bar never shows up for me

My Problem is that the kmh etc. is above my map but the Fuel Level is missing. I dont edited anything in the script. Could anyone help me pleasee.
Screenshot_77