[RELEASE] DOJ styled carhud

@rhys19
In the doj server they also have their hud when your car is almost broken the letters are orange or yellow and when its broken they turn red, do you know where i can change that? because mine are just red and the car is still not broken but is damaged and the letter show up red i want to change that one color xd

so like what when the engineā€™s off its red and when its on its not you want it like i have in my local server where if the engines off only ENG is red and if its on ENG is green?

1 Like

@rhys19
I have that thing where the engine is off the ā€œengā€ is red and when is on is green, what i would like to do is when the car is half broken the panel would be orange and when is broken the panel is red (the broken part is already in) so i just want to change the colors when the car is almost broken xd
Thanks for the reply good sir

ahh that i havnā€™t figured out yet

1 Like

i will attempt a fix after i fix my m menu resource.

1 Like

Ohh ok :confused: it was what i was tryng to do, because mine only show red even if it is half broken

ok good luck sir :smiley:

yeah uh huh good luck xD

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!!

when i put it in it does not work

It works for others. Make sure your installing it right

i did how did u do it maybe im installing it wrong

Visit here. Its like any other script

Itā€™s a mega tutorial. You probably want basic script.

@rhys19
I have found a solution for that problem with the color yellow if the cars is almost broken :open_mouth:

@Drexdor
If you want me to send you the code with this modification where the hud is yellow if the car is almot broken, and its red when its broken just tell me

Whats the solution?
~Reaper

1 Like

I would love to have that modification if you still have it.

1 Like

Yes i have it still on my server, and now i added the cruise control thing too, but if you donā€™t want that i can remove it and send it to you when i get home xD

Nice! Would love to have that if you could send it. Thanks so much.

1 Like

i will send it by pm

Can you send me your version of the CarHuD as well? Thanks so much Mate! You rock!

1 Like