[Release] Documents System [PAID] [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone]

Unable to save document after creating

1 Like

Please send us a screenshot of the error that appears on your server console :slight_smile:

would be nice if you could access the menu at a location instead of through a command and only have certain document templates/completed documentss available at certain locations. it would make alot of government office MLOs actually more useful for example.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello! we like your idea a lot, we will think about it for future updates :slight_smile:

We will speak with you in private :smiley:

Unable to save document after creating

would even be nice for business being able to apply for the job at the actual business location and keep all those applications ingame instead of having to go into discord.

1 Like

Awesome’

1 Like

Does this allow shared editing? Like can i as a police officer share my fto record with other ftos to be able to edit the recoed and i see their edits on my original file?

1 Like

Hi, yes allow. In that case, you can send the document to the nearest player, and they will be able to edit the document and then send it to you again.
You can define police officers with permission to create documents, so they can create templates that will be shared among all police officers

But when they edit it and send it back, will it change my originally file? Or will it keep duplicating the file each time they send it back to me?

1 Like

Whenever you upload the file, it will no longer be with you. He will be with another player. After he sends it to you again, then you will have the edited file. :slight_smile:

Here’s a much better option in my opinion. [QB/ESX] K5 Documents [FREE] This is a doc you’d make for a presentation tbh and at the price was a waste. Didn’t fit for realism. The free version can also be an item. :woozy_face:

1 Like

This is the free market, if you found a similar script that you liked better, feel free to use it.

I am. Just wanted others to know as well. It’s a free market remember. I’ll also post to my other platforms. Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t understand, send what?

Does not works in VRP why?

Hi, it works on VRP, but there are several versions of VRP. We are helping you with email so that it works correctly in your VRP :slight_smile: