[Release] DMV School - Drivers license

you mean through my firewall ?

1 Like

How can i do so that a police officer can check license ? i saw some code in you code but tried everything but no luck … can someone helpe me to say where what code i have to put thx ! (VRP framework)

4 Likes

can someone tell me how can i add DMV to mysql table?

1 Like

how to upload the database to my database show screenshots or video

how to upload sql file.sql database screenshot or video

It just says locked with me.

1 Like

For me is locked, somebody know how to fix this?

1 Like

I get this Error message when i try to import the sql file to my database…

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE users ADD DmvTest varchar(50) NOT NULL default “Required”
MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name ‘DmvTest’

When u get driver license how do u check as police if he has a driver license? And mine says Locked in the buttom

Where can i get the old version of essentialmode???

how will I be able to correct this error pliz ?!

Error loading script server.lua in resource antirpquestion: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource antirpquestion
Error loading script server.lua in resource dmvschool: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:3: in main chunk
1 Like

@Senda95
in line 3 of the server.lua, it tries to find the resource “resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL”. but it cannot find it, which means it returns nil. which basically means its not there, so check to see if there is a file at the location. and if not, download the file/files it wants and see if that helps.

@PilleMeister
you already have the DmvTest column in your SQL, so it cannot add it, as its already there…

Am i allowed to try and port this over to VRP? my server is running VRP, and we would hate to get essentialmode on it, due to VRP working just fine for it all, except the driving test. I have already begun, but need to test some stuff, and make it run using VRP’s MySQL thingy, as well as overall interact with VRP instead of essentailmode. I am missing the database part, as well as a few other things, before i can start testing. But want to make sure i am allowed to actually do this before i do it. I will of course upload it somewhere and credit you, for making it, and myself for porting it to VRP. If i am not allowed to upload it, i will likely still use it on my server, but not share it with anyone other than possibly you as you made the thing to begin with. Please reply soon @yosang

Kind Regards Pesoen

help me, you are giving an error in cmd

Error loading script server.lua in resource dmvschool: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:3: in main chunk

Anyone could tell me how to convert for async?

the great thing about lua, is that it will tell you what script(server.lua) and what line (3) the error is in. so try opening the server.lua for the dmv school and see what it wants, and see if you have it already.

The DMV don’t work correctly

I installed the plugin and the DMV don’t work correctly.What I must do?

When i want to make the introduction it say locked!

2 Likes

Do I have to enter my data from the database or does that bend that?