[Release] DLK GTAV Pause Menu HD Map Mods - w/Street names

That’s not how streaming works, you stream texture/models, not meta files.

1 Like

you can easily stream meta files, but not all.

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Data_files includes all streamable files.

vehicles.meta, handling.meta and many other vehicle related meta files are streamable.

1 Like

nope, you don’t stream meta files.

How do i edit these maps?

1 Like

Any1 knows how can i make it work ? I tried literally everything and it keeps changing from this colorfull beauty to this black/gray sh*t when i zoom in.
I’m trying to stream this map, but it doesn’t really work for me.

Beacuse .meta is still not possible to stream to clients from server side. Players must install It on own copy of fivem to get It fully working.

Possible to make a new update so it has postal numbers too? on the map since i love the satelite but want postal numbers too

and for FiveM server?

@DieLikeKane Hey, is it possible to download the map without street names? I’m sitting here for hours for only 2 minimaps but i need own german street names, so the street names should be removed.

1 Like

Why radar view not working in the minimap hud. Minimap works fine

1 Like

Radar not working anyone know how to fix?

2 Likes

Radar not working anymore?

Unfortunately due to file structure and codebase changes with fivem.net Client

The FiveM DLK GTAV Map Mods are No Longer Compatible With FiveM

Very Sorry

Is it possible to make the satellite map with FiveM’s codebase changes, that works?

I am not understanding the file structure of a new modification package. Also there is no documentation for using said modification, As this is not fully implemented yet to FiveM Client.

:no_entry_sign:Also to load the new style mods without development mode and be able to use the mod on public servers for release, CFX Team currently have to manually sign and review the mod package :no_entry_sign:

Check here for updates on Client Addon Packages: the future

Check here for info on new Mod Library changes RFC: FiveM Mod Library

?

Anything representable as a .oiv file should work fine.

hasn’t been the case since a few weeks now?

Thanks for the replay

Was woundering why +set modDevMode 1 was not working :upside_down_face:

Sorry for being a dumb ass

managed to convert the oiv to the fivem format, Its is kind of working In FiveM single player

But any changes to x64a.rpf\data\tune\minimap.ymt , Seems to take no effect when in fivem

So the minimap bitmap radar goes invisible/blurs when It auto zooms In.

I usually set showbitmapalways to true in minimap.ymt To solve this but Its not working for FiveM

Looking into other methods if posible.

<archive path="x64a.rpf" createIfNotExist="True" type="RPF7">

<add source="minimap.ymt">\data\tune\minimap.ymt</add>

</archive>

Can you try specifying it in assembly.xml as update\update.rpf and \x64\data\tune\minimap.ymt? It might be there’s currently no code checking for x64*.rpf/common.rpf explicitly.

So I was having problem with [sculpture_revival_decrypted.rpf] In the Mod folder breaking Your suggested fix for the ymt file somehow?

Turns out I was using the same package id in the assembly.xml as the
[sculpture_revival_decrypted.rpf] file, As I was using It as a template.

package versio<n="2.1" id="{5002C7EC-4476-46A0-B5A7-6FF7F9F06825}" target="Five">

I used a MD5 Hash of the rpf file with an empty id to generate a id In the same format ie.

{580F4FDC-0140-8019-AA78-55D0CF8A13A2}

The mod is now working perfectly
thanks for your help it Is greatly appreciated.

just downloaded the mod from your site and the minimap is blurred, how can i fix this?