[Release] DLC Tattoos as Add-Ons [ESX]

Hm. You’re the second person who’s had this problem, but I’ve got this live in my server and I haven’t the same issue. I’ll get back to you in a bit.

1 Like

This is nice, would be pretty cool with addon tattoos! Thanks!

Hey, I notice you’ve got hair overlays in there - do you find that they appear to other people in the server? I added my own in from the multiplayer_overlays and they’re not appearing for other people.

@xXGeschaeftsmannXx we changed the script to read the “NAME” category instead of the hash and renamed all the names to match the in game names for the tattoos, and that let us rename the nulls that way.

Hi im getting this error in my console. I followed the directions to a “T” and the tattoo shop just breaks when i try and open it.
script:xnTattoos SCRIPT ERROR: @xnTattoos/client.lua:290: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
script:xnTattoos > fn (@xnTattoos/client.lua:290

Ive check line 290 and the comma is there and it looks the same as the rest of the code…not to sure whats going on

got it sorted nevermind

Rlly thanks 4 your contribution, really good job @Kayla_Corbo. Works prefectly fine for me :wink:

Can you elaborate on the name changes? I can’t find where in the XnTattoos script to change it so it reads “NAME”

I’m not too particularly clear on the scripting side of things, as it was a joint effort, but the way we have the tattoos set up in the .json are (for example) like this:

"Collection": "mpairraces_overlays",
        "Name": "Turbulence",
        "HashNameMale": "MP_Airraces_Tattoo_000_M",
        "HashNameFemale": "MP_Airraces_Tattoo_000_F",
        "Zone": "ZONE_FRONT",
        "Price": 13205

im assuming theres something else changed in maybe the client or config files? We have the same thing:

{
“Collection”: “custom_overlays”,
“Name”: “ODTattoo”,
“HashNameMale”: “OD_048_M”,
“HashNameFemale”: “OD_048_f”,
“Zone”: “ZONE_TORSO”,
“Price”: 2500
}

And it still shows as NULL

So from what I can see in our setup vs the standard xnTattoos, is as follows (ours on the right):

Probably worth mentioning that we’ve converted to QB core, and made a bunch of other little QOL changes too xD

I GOT IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH! did you also have to rename every single tat?

Yes I did, took me a heckin long time, but I used THIS as my reference.

Hey, how do I add more tattoos? I got a few my community sent me and I want to integrate them into my server.