[Release] DLC Tattoos as Add-Ons [ESX]

I’ve been thinking about streaming it on twitch as that’s my focus right now. I really only handle a couple things, mostly streamed items and weapons.

anyone have these in https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-xntattoos-esx yet ???

You mean the dlc tattoos? I’ll update the post with the portion that needs to be added to xnTattoos later on today.

1 Like

Added another download link with everything you need to add to xnTattoos. Let me know if it works for you!

1 Like

100% working thanks <3

1 Like

im having a problem when i try and add them ether i cant see them or it dosent show me any tattoos and keeps me on a screen where i cant even move

please may i ask if some one has xntattoos working with these dlcs ones can u give it to me as im not good with this i need help and ill reallly like to get it working

There is a link with what you need to add to xnTattoos to get it working under the resource.

Did you also download the first link, put it in with the rest of your resources, and then put a line in to start it with the rest of them? If the names are showing but the tattoos are not, that’s why.

no all i have is xn tattoos and the dlc ones

no i dont understand that to be fair with you where do i put a line could u show me through a photo

do u think we can get into a call and u show me how to do it as im still having a problem

I’m sorry, but no. Download both links from my post, and then follow the instructions. The first one is the actual resource that has the data files and the tattoos to stream, the second is simply the portion of text that needs to be added to the xnTattoos script. Then follow the instructions. You need to download both or it will not work.

You need to put

start hsrp_dlctattoos

in your server resources cfg, where you tell the rest of your resources to start running at start up.

i did everything it said and still dosent work

Thank you soooo much for including the xnTattoos file! That really helped us out A LOT. I really appreciate you!

1 Like

Hey does anyone maybe knows this issue i have with xn tattoos ? if i put in the dlc things from here it stops working, after i select a zone i have no tattoo menu and im stuck? any clue how to fix it ?

It might be missing a comma in the code. There needs to be a comma after every tattoo in xnTattoos aside from the last one, there should be no comma after that.

I’ve highlighted what you should check. If a comma is misplaced it will break the tattoo shop.
I’d say check after the last tattoo that was in the script before you put mine in, it’s probably missing a comma.

My most recent comment may also be the fix to yours as well, not sure though.

1 Like

Can I somehow change the name? Because it all shows me NULL