[Release] Discord Vehicle Whitelist - Vehicle Whitelist Based on Roles [2.1]

Its not?

Yeah, new update (coming very soon) already makes sure and will only delete if the person is in the drivers seat

I’m not going to add more as it just turns into a cluster fuck of people saying “how can I add MORE”. People can run multiple sets of this resource.

Multiple role support is also in the next version.

I must be doing something wrong because, i set up discord_perms correctly, using a role called Staff, with the role ID. I then go into your addon, add the role nickname Staff, and set the staff car as the Whitelisted vehicle, but when i try to spawn the car it says Restricted Model. It seems to be doing the reverse of what i was expecting. Its blacklisting the car if i have the specified role, not whitelisting (Yes i have the staff role)

2 Likes

In the next version make it so people who are not in the group be able to sit in the passenger seats or at least have a option in the config

1 Like

This is so awesome! Thanks so much! This is much better than having to add all the permissions on with Faxes Core. You make the best work man!

1 Like

Thanks bby

Yes I am thinking of getting this it seems like a good mod

1 Like

Tomorrow I will be editing it a bit for support for multiple different roles. If it works out good enough, I’ll post here if okay with you?

I’ve already got it done. Just doing other things with it for performance etc.

That will be so helpful! How long till you can get it up? I’m willing to sacrifice performance just for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ya @FAXES I want to add this to my server but we got so many different types of roles with permissions so once you add multi role ability I will be able to add it in. Also are you by any chance making a discord to ace perms thing. I want to use discord to do perms for vMenu but I am unable to at this point I tryed to use this branch of IllusiveTea;s script but it did not work for ace perms form discord.

Discord to ACE perms cannot be done. ACE perms would require lots of work if possible. Multi roles are coming soon though. Just need some time to finalize some stuff.

Ok thanks for the help, one of my devs said in response to this “to that I say bet” lol. If we do get ace working hopefully we can share it so you can implement it into your scripts. Really good job with the recent scripts

1 Like

when do you expect the release of Multi Role Support
And If Its to far along can you just copy the script 3 to 4 times with different vehicles and a different role

1 Like

Do you plan on making people have the ability to let people get in the passenger seat?

1 Like

Yes I do.

Release 1.1

• Added multiple role support - as per popular demand.
  • Users can now get in backseats and passenger seats. The vehicle will only delete if the restricted user is in the driver’s seat.

Lil Pic

https://faxes.zone/img/t53zh.jpg

1 Like

Insane bro! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very good, this is an amazing update! It would be awesome to see some sort of seperation between each discord role, for example letting each role have a list of vehicles allowed to drive. Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Someone might be working on something :wink:

1 Like

Really cool feature Faxes, Looking forward to seeing what comes out next!!