[Release] Discord Vehicle Whitelist - Vehicle Whitelist Based on Roles [2.1]

Great idea and all but what about the issue with discord identifiers. Don’t like 75% or more users not get identified due to the discord updates?

2 Likes

Read the latest announcement…

2 Likes

The announcement regarding the discord identifiers.

2 Likes

read that too if your talking about the one from back in January.

1 Like

Its from last week. It goes through new stats for identifiers.

2 Likes

Very nice and creative script! :heard_and_mc_donald_islands: :heart:

2 Likes

LITERALLY WAS ABOUT TO RELEASE THE SAME EXACT THING… OOOOF The reason why is because i didnt want to have to manually add ppls to the list so why not give em a role in DC for my extra laziness. And i figured i’d make a tier system like fax core

2 Likes

I was gonna do a tier system, but I’ve learnt with Fax-Core never do that haha. All you get is, how do I add more tiers. All day long. I’m gonna make a poll below as well.

2 Likes

I think a tier system would be well, especially since you could tie it in with patreon with its auto role giver for tiered subs.

1 Like

Hey all, next update already has possiblity for multiple roles.

However, **Should I add ped and weapons blacklists into this? Or have 3 seperate resources?

• Yeah together in one
  • No, seperate resources

0 voters

2 Likes

Together would be dope, but I got an ESX server so I can’t really use it…

1 Like

Tha ks for the opinion though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is it possible to have 2 of the same resource for two groups?

Yes, you can run this resource twice.

You should make a loading screen next that can play an mp4 file :slight_smile:
Love this resource

1 Like

Already releases 2 loading screens :wink:

Can you make it so you can use MP4 files on them?
or a new resourse

Theres a few loading screens released that can do that, you just gotta make a HTML page :wink:

As well as people can’t even be passengers in a restricted car

Couple things. You delete the vehicle but don’t mark it as unneeded so the model never gets unloaded from memory. It will also delete if they get into any seat, not just driver side.

What if there’s more than one set of roles or vehicles? I know some servers want to restrict police cars to LEO roles, firetrucks to FD, etc…