[Release] /discord Script & In Game Command (v1 FIXED)

Hello Everyone! For day 3 of consecutive releases, I am releasing my /discord command that I use in my server. It does what it should: A user types /discord in the chat and the script returns text in chat. The script is very easy to understand and edit, so change this script to your liking (However, if you re-upload this script with any edits, please tag me in the credits. Thanks!).

This script features customizable text and color that can be edited in the ‘server.lua’ file included. Once again, just drag and drop this into your FiveM resources and add ‘start discord’ to your server.cfg

If you would like screenshots, let me know. I assume most of you have seen a text chat message in a FiveM server.

Thanks @Scott_UK for letting me know that I had uploaded the wrong version. Here is the fixed version.
Click to Download:discord.zip (753 Bytes)

9 Likes

I WANT PIC in every little things i download…
Thank Uuuu
:kissing_heart:

I think if you type /discord it sends a message to you in chat with your discord.

I am pretty sure this script will not work…

Elaborate please. Have you tried it? If so, what issues are you having. The script came in working order. If you edited something, it might want to check the code to make sure you didn’t break the script.

I just checked what you released and saw that end) is missing

Also use RegisterCommand(...) instead of listening for chat messages :wink:

Did I upload the wrong version? I swear I saved it! I’ll upload a new version when I get home. Sorry about that.

Here ya go :wink:

discord.zip (753 Bytes)

It was @Flatracer :wink:

Whoops! Well thanks, @Flatracer for reminding me and @Scott_UK for uploading the new version. Y’all are both great!

2 Likes

This is awesome, but please can you also guide how to open this link and go to Discord, outside Fivem when command used : )