[Release][Discontinued] Weapon Pull out animation for civilians

Hi there, I have noticed a high demand for the gang pull out animation for civilians.
So that is what I have brought you here today!

This script is not perfect but it is good. IT IS ALSO STANDALONE
Cops will also do this animation unless you make it skin dependant, which there is a table for!

The Base of the code has come from: PTT PoliceRadio

(I don’t know if thie ESX version works as I don’t have an ESX server to test on)

ESX DOWNLOAD
ESX BASE CODE

So credits go to them for the base code

Here is the link. Enjoy! Here < This has been updated so the vehicle bug is fixed, also the Zip has been removed

Video:

12 Likes

Screenshots?

2 Likes

Video coming within an hour

1 Like

Did not work on ESX

4 Likes

Nice. But will have to try and make it work with ESX if it’s not working but I’ll try n look at it later tonight

1 Like

I figured out how to make it work with ESX, but I have a question regarding the animation itself.

I’ve ran into a problem, which is whenever I leave any kind of vehicle the “outro” animation triggers putting the weapon back in, even if it wasn’t out when I stepped into the vehicle at first. any ideas?

2 Likes

Yes i am aware i am going to fix it thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Mind sharing the solution with me once you do or contact me in dc? could use some assistance with it :wink:

1 Like

Would love to see this for ESX!

1 Like

Probably should just upload the lua files to Github instead of a .zip. Otherwise, good job.

1 Like

yeah Ty

1 Like

Really cool! Keep up The good work :slight_smile:

@Bradleya Thank you for your feedback they have been appropriatley placed and the ZIP file has been removed

@Th3Cha0s The vehicle bug has been fixed, DM me on discord @M.j. Regarding any questions

Would love to see it come in a configuration where emergency services were already disabled, but great script. Finally, no more guns from nowhere.

This already exists for ESX and have for a very long time. I have used it. I still have the same script but changed the animation

Could you send me the link please

i’m interrested to for an ESX version.

I’d be interested in an ESX version. Does this have the issue where you can fire while taking out the weapon?

2 Likes

Yes
Going to fix soon @Fourthbeam

2 Likes