[Release - Discontinued] Vadmin (Server Manager. program and web remote)

i have net. 4.0 and the start_server.bat in the file with the manager
and my antivirus is disabled
:smiley:

Can you screenshot error or record your problem?

it is just not coming up the menu :smiley:

and there is no error comming

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE

hey i used the new manager and i get only this grafik

if only credit appears. that means the program is stuck in a function. Iโ€™ll try to check the code and fix it.

@DroidNetPC sorry but when the program is in the folder of my server it detects the file server_start.bat but does not detect the server.cfg

Make sure name is server.cfg and location is same with program

@DroidNetPC YES

it would be awesome if you could use this for a server that wasnt locallost. that wayt you could give info to staff members so they could restart server in case of a crash or something

if server crash autostart?

this tool can make the server public. but I donโ€™t know how. and you mean to be able to tell the staff whether itโ€™s remote server?

No. I try make it auto restart if server crash or stop working

Nice job! Would be great if the program didnt close when you click the STOP button, and add and RESTART button so you could easily restart the server.

thank you for the advice. I will add it to the next update

NEW UPDATE

go to the screenshot to see the latest update

1 Like

with the staff restart, s/he probably means some rcon option to send a command to restart the server.

still prefer the INFINYCTUS fivem server creator, more simple, do the job for you and you can type commands in the console, make backups etc, https://pt.gta5-mods.com/tools/fivem-server-creator-homewin-bdeb70a7-22e3-4509-bf18-d5b2b54be545

@Ruben_Ribeiro INFINYCTUS released this tool in January. and I released it in May. of course my tool still needs a lot to add and improve. so please appreciate my tool

NEW UPDATE

Note: make sure your steam name not using space. because if you use space on steam name. player list will be wrong read data player.
by the way player list read ID login. Steam ID. Name Steam. IP player and ping like this
โ€œ1 steam:11000010f612249 OKY_DNP 192.168.100.126 10โ€
(this data from console if request player data)

so. make sure all player connected on your server not using space on his steam name

awdawdwa

Iโ€™m deleted v1.2 and update to v1.3 i put file in same directory but why i got this