[Release] Disable seat shuffling

What wouldn’t work? By default the script is disabled until you type /shuffle
that line i provided u is to make it enabled by default

can you fix it so it does not teleport you back it just keeps in the seat

It’s just a bug, happens sometimes.

Wait. What does that mean?

why not use: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0x30785D90C956BF35

That function is broken. At least it didn’t work when i tried it.

That native just return if it is possible to shuffle seats in the given vehicle.

@callmejaf The /shuff command in version 1.0.1 doesn’t shuffle me into the driver seat. It does nothing, but when I try to fix it, it breaks the whole script.

I can assure you it works. I use it on my server now.

@callmejaf Does the command require essential mode to be able to work?

Nope. It shouldn’t. it should work on its own

@callmejaf Well, it still doesn’t work when I enter “/shuff” maybe i’ll try re downloading it, I don’t know why it wont work.

@callmejaf I figured out the issue, and got it to work, I redownloaded the newest normal server resources when you start a server, from the wiki page about how to start a server.

Did anyone happen to figure out a way to stop the animation bug?

1 Like

Change the wait time if there is any, it could make or break the script, so I’ll try that later.

where are the credits from the code ?

like half of the script is from @Flatracer

linky linky

1 Like

I think 99.9% of people don’t really care. I never claimed it as mine, I polished it with the help of @vespura a while ago but people kept asking me to make it into a resource. I really cbf to go look on the fourms to where I got it from like 3 months ago, when 99.9% of people wouldn’t care. they wanted me to make it a resource, so i did.

yea i knwo peaple don’t car where you got it, but redics from where you got it, who helped you is always a good begin.
you did maybe not say it was you but you didn’t told it wasn’t someone’s part of code. crediting someone takes like 10 seconde of your time

1 Like

As I said. It would be effort to find out where I got it from, id idn’t know where I got it from, it was just in my server for ages