[RELEASE] Disable ALL Emergency Service and Military Dispatching

Are you sure you don’t have something else running that may be changing these values? If SetMaxWantedLevel(0) is working properly you will never see a blue/red flash on mini map and no stars will ever appear in the top right. If that is set properly and not being overidden the police wont dispatch even if you have the dispatch items for them marked as true, I’ve tested that. If you get any ambulance that shows up it feels to me like you have another script that is still in an infinite loop changing these values.

i don’t think i have but i’ll double check. The only other mods I have are for reducing the amount of peds/vehicles on the map but they don’t touch the dispatching…only the qty of them.

I dont know if anyone else has this but the resource worked fine until like 2 days ago. Now their is some police thats driving around in the city. I dont know 100% sure if this is caused by this script now functioning properly but i just wanted to check with some users here if they expierence the same issues.

Let me know if their is anyone with the same problem

These scripts only stop the dispatching of police and whatnot. If you do not want any police to spawn in the world you also have to disable the scenarios for them using

SetScenarioTypeEnabled(scenario_name, false)

Here are the scenario’s I’m aware of that spawn police, you can put these into a table and then iterate through that table calling the above native where scenario_name is the below strings.

"WORLD_HUMAN_COP_IDLES",
            "WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_BIKE",
            "WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_CAR",
            "WORLD_VEHICLE_POLICE_NEXT_TO_CAR",
            "CODE_HUMAN_POLICE_CROWD_CONTROL",
            "CODE_HUMAN_POLICE_INVESTIGATE",
2 Likes

Does anyone know how to disable the AI Dispatch Radio in all emergency vehicles??? Pls Pls Pls need help on this!!!

turn your radio off in the car, the music radio in the options of gta, turn the volume down

Thats the only way huh? There has got to be a way other than that right cause thats what we are doing for now anyway…

It does not work for me, there are still ambulances that raise the NPC up.

Same here. After recent fivem’s update ambulances keep spawning around hospitals and on roads.

1 Like

Some way to remove it?

after update this is the new table

DT_PoliceAutomobile = 1,
		DT_PoliceHelicopter = 2,
		DT_FireDepartment = 3,
		DT_SwatAutomobile = 4,
		DT_AmbulanceDepartment = 5,
		DT_PoliceRiders = 6,
		DT_PoliceVehicleRequest = 7,
		DT_PoliceRoadBlock = 8,
		DT_PoliceAutomobileWaitPulledOver = 9,
		DT_PoliceAutomobileWaitCruising = 10,
		DT_Gangs = 11,
		DT_SwatHelicopter = 12,
		DT_PoliceBoat = 13,
		DT_ArmyVehicle = 14,
		DT_BikerBackup = 15

so you need to edit this

for i = 1, 12 do
			EnableDispatchService(i, false)
		end

to this

for i = 1, 15 do
		end

links: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/#_0xDC0F817884CDD856

3 Likes

For it to work?

Yes, the list has changed, so modification of the script is necessary to take the new groups into account.

If you want to block only certain groups:

--[[

Groups by number:

1  = DT_PoliceAutomobile = 1,
2  = DT_PoliceHelicopter = 2,
3  = DT_FireDepartment = 3,
4  = DT_SwatAutomobile = 4,
5  = DT_AmbulanceDepartment = 5,
6  = DT_PoliceRiders = 6,
7  = DT_PoliceVehicleRequest = 7,
8  = DT_PoliceRoadBlock = 8,
9  = DT_PoliceAutomobileWaitPulledOver = 9,
10 = DT_PoliceAutomobileWaitCruising = 10,
11 = DT_Gangs = 11,
12 = DT_SwatHelicopter = 12,
13 = DT_PoliceBoat = 13,
14 = DT_ArmyVehicle = 14,
15 = DT_BikerBackup = 15

]]

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	--Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 1, false) -- Add as many entries as you want blocked.  One on each line.
	Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 14, false)
end)

And if you want to block them all:

while true do
		Wait(0)
		for i = 1, 15 do
		end
	end
end)
2 Likes

Although I’m going to call shenanigans on the whether this actually works. After blocking 14, I visited the military base. Saw some jeeps and these bad boys:

Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 14, false)
end)

It stops dispatch, as in they won’t respond to incidents.

doesn’t claim to stop all spawning of vehicles, look for a vehicle blacklist script

or check out the vehicle model spawn suppression navive https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/#_0x0FC2D89AC25A5814

2 Likes

Can you make it to remove only just the Fire and the EMS but don1t remove the police?

You can make it. Just look few post above and it there is a code. Read it it says what to to in the code.

fire department still responds but other’s don’t. Anyway to disable it fd?

No matter what, whether i use this script or others, EMS will respond every few deaths.

hello i would like to know if there is a mod for the policeman receives call for noise if a player hit something or shot