[RELEASE] DFS FrameMonitor

This resource is a standalone resource which monitors each players minimum, average, and maximum framerates over time and logs them to the database for later analyzation.

Resource Link: https://github.com/DarkFeather-Studios/dfs_framemonitor

You may use, alter, and reupload this code as you please.

4 Likes

hey, thanks for release but can you add some screen shots or video?

Great Release!

Got some comments tho;

1. Why are you using "kashacters:PlayerSpawned" when you can use "playerSpawned" as not everyone uses KASHacters (which I believe is where that is from)?
  2. You are missing the resource manifest version from your __resource.lua, also just a quick note that you should maybe update it to use the fxmanifest.lua Info here

Apart from those small things, great release keep up the great work!

We’ve created a PR

@Arsalan There’s no “videos” per se, as it’s a metrics and usage analysis resource. I will post a screenshot shortly.

@Scott1 @FEEL_Mods I’ve approved and merged your PR. Thank you for the correction and effort you’ve put into it!!

oh god

Which god are we "oh"ing and why?

hi , i cant understand in what situation this will be helpful , can you explain how this can be helpful ? thanks

If you have a lot of custom interiors knowing what people’s fps is great to know to maintain maximum compatibility.

1 Like

sure but there are many factors for having low fps right ? i mean it doesnt say that your interiors have problem , maybe they only have a bad PC , or any other reasons which you cant do anything about it and i mean its client side issue

This is a supplement for the built-in profiler. If your profiler says nothing is eating CPU like crazy, then this can come in handy and be easily modified to give locations of measurements.

1 Like

Hi, It’s cool job, But After installing the resources, the database is also installed correctly. But the metrics_fps table is always empty, and there are players in the server. Why?

Did you start the resource? Is there a server side error?