[RELEASE][devTOOL] add more properties to esx_property

i have the same issue did you find a fix

only the coords to buy or enter a house

seems in having the same issue where it places the marker down on floor ( higher than normal which i know how to fix but theres no menu that pops up prompting to buy etc.literally nothing happens and ive tried looking thru this thread to see if a fix was posted but cant seem to find one and looks like the dev has stopped replying aswelllol

Great tool Goodjob, one problem im having. How do i leave the house after im done " visiting" there seems to be no blip appearing. other than that this a very neat tool.

Doesn’t work for me. Not saying it doesn’t work coz I may have done something wrong but I click l and it opens then I type 2 and it says at bottom left the street and all that but I don’t see it on map and I don’t see an effect no blip no marker no nothing. Can someone help me.

is there a way to delete a property i made 2 on a spot by accident ?

when i paste the code that you edit i get the marker but no menu to press E do you know why?

A nice devTool. I used it and no problems found besides that the interiors of the richs properties have specific windows and cant be placed where you want. I mean I cant place in the docks (for example) and see through the window the city from the hills
Anyway GOOD tool

Up the Z by one or Down By one

Anyone here have any idea of making that a property can have only one owner?
I´m working on that but i´m stuck. I give more details of my problem here:

i have one issue . players go inside the house but when they go to leave they cant

So the way how to fix this is just change Z coordinate.

My server crashes with this script any ideas?

I cant exit my house

does not save properties

Hello, your resource does not work for me, however the property is saved well but when I arrive on the point to enter it I can not open the menu

Whenever i relog i spawn back in my house

when adding more houses does all the players share the same shell? say you use 2 low ends on both sides of the map and both players enter them will they see each other?

and how can i delete added properties…

database:)