[RELEASE] DEVCORE - Realistic Smoking [JOINT] [CIGAR] [CIGARETT]

Hi , can this script combine with stress ? like you need to smoke to release the stress

and how long it take to finish one cig ?

Hi, I think it would work but you have to do it yourself, the length of smoking can be set in the config file

cool looking script… but damn that song in the video :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

THIS SHIT DOPE.
players are loving it and opened up some ideas.
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Cool !

1 Like

Any plans on making this Onesync Infinity ready?
I bought the script, and each time server sends the events out to each player, it’ll play a wierd emotes if the cped is not in the “Onesync grid/area”.

Other than this flaw, everything else is awesome, and i love everything else about this script. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

New version also for onesync infinity

2 Likes

for some reason the items arent usable

i just figured this out. i had to go into the devcore confi and add my frameworks export for stress.

if your on QBcore you need to add this to your config
TriggerServerEvent(‘hud:server:RelieveStress’, math.random(2, 4))

How come the effects last so long? Mine don’t seem to stop, I got the script yesterday and today I’ve been trying to figure it out all day. The joint effects last ages and I believe I have to restart for them to go away.

So wait, V1 isnt compatible with infinity? that maybe explains why we are having issues with it starting when using a joint…

1 Like

Any fix for this yet>?

1 Like

no support, tickets will not be processed

2 Likes

I can only have one rolling item? How do I set two

If your using qbcore , you can use the shared items combine feature for rolling.

I need the source for my own server, is the source available or is it escrow-protected?

items not useable? anyone have a fix for that?

Is there a way to add MORE smoking joints? if anyone can share the coding for it.

TIA

what do you mean

sure you can add more “joints” → config arround line 62