[Release][Dev] NativeUILua

Yup this way instead of having an effect when selecting it I have to press return to make the thing go on… like on GTA online

newitem.OnListChanged = function(ParentMenu, SelectedItem, Index) change it to newitem.OnListSelected = function(ParentMenu, SelectedItem, Index)

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Can you please an example “NativeUI.CreateColourPanel” to change hair color

the problem now is making esx work

I am having issues with the NativeUI. Since they took down Mello Trainer i am trying to use the EasyAdmin menu but i am having issues getting it working.

resource_manifest_version '05cfa83c-a124-4cfa-a768-c24a5811d8f9'

--[[
--All items unpacked

client_scripts {
    "Utils.lua",
    "elements/UIResRectangle.lua",
    "elements/UIResText.lua",
    "elements/Sprite.lua",
    "elements/StringMeasurer.lua",
    "elements/Badge.lua",
    "elements/Colours.lua",
    "items/UIMenuItem.lua",
    "items/UIMenuCheckboxItem.lua",
    "items/UIMenuListItem.lua",
    "items/UIMenuSliderItem.lua",
    "items/UIMenuColouredItem.lua",
    "items/UIMenuprogressItem.lua",
    "windows/UIMenuHeritageWindow.lua",
    "panels/UIMenuGridPanel.lua",
    "panels/UIMenuColourPanel.lua",
    "panels/UIMenuPercentagePanel.lua",
    "UIMenu.lua",
    "MenuPool.lua",
    "MenuExample.lua",
}

--All items packed
--]]

client_script "@NativeUI/NativeUI.lua"
client_script "NativeUI.lua"

In the read me it says to put client_script “@NativeUI/NativeUI.lua” in the _resource.lua so i did that, but still nothing. And on the EasyAdmin page HERE, it says Required Resources: NativeUI. Is there an installation tutorial on youtube or how can i get this working.

This is better asked in the EasyAdmin Topic, you dont have to edit NativeUI at all, nor do you have to edit EasyAdmin, literally just install the NativeUI Resource as NativeUI and add it to the autostart, done.

old problem fixed… the new problem is that the menus are not updating automatically (if i change my money amount it doesn’t change in the menus)

The menu isn’t dynamic, so update it yourself

_menupool:RefreshIndex() doesn’t work inside menus how do I do it?

Can you create any documentation? Or create MenuExample with all functions? I’ll be really thankful…
I really need info about how to get value from panel and much more info…

disabling control actions works only on main menu… submenus are not affected

How can I access the menu? I’ve installed it to my server but can’t find nowhere the trigger button to open the menu lol…

There is no menu. It’s a resource to build menus. You can use the example menu to see how it works.

Yeah, I am confused like @Lane_Boy… How is everyone getting theirs to work if it is just a “resource to build menus” I am fine with editing the files to my liking… but the only problem I have is getting it to open in my server and allow me to use it.

I’m not sure what y’all aren’t getting about this. It is an API to build menus. There’s nothing to open, nothing to edit.

You can look at the menu example to see how it’s constructed: https://github.com/FrazzIe/NativeUILua/blob/master/MenuExample/MenuExample.lua

The original thread post has a list of all of the constructors.

How do I create a two or more CheckboxItems? If I add two, then I see both items in the menu. But only for one of them the “checked_” variable is set. The other one always remains false.

Has anyone created a working police menu with this?

Im no sure if im doing something wrong but all of the functions below keep giving me a error for both setting and getting data from it. (ActiveBar is nil)

UIMenuColourPanel:CurrentSelection()
UIMenuGridPanel:CirclePosition()
UIMenuPercentagePanel:Percentage()

Also, how would i change the grid scale from 0.0 to 1.0 into -1.0 to 1.0?

has anyone created a character menu with the heritage panel that they could share or help me out with mine?