[Release] Delete Vehicle Script [v1.1.0] (Updated 2020)

no i dont have any script with that command /dv :3

Well it is working for everybody else, ask around on the FiveM Discord for some help.

He asked if you have any scripts that use any chat commands at all. In other words, try this script on a clean server with no other scripts running.

I actually could not get the script to work either but I suspect it is a conflict with another script, so I will try it again myself on a clean server when I get a moment.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying Loque :slight_smile:

thatā€™s awesome! I was just looking for something like this

1 Like

Updated 1.0.3

• You can now only delete vehicles when in the drivers seat of a vehicle
  • You can now delete a vehicle when standing next to it
  • Due to a limitation, you cannot delete planes, helicopters or boats without being in them
1 Like

Awesome great progress

Thanks Dante.

If anyone knows a different way of getting a vehicle entity that the player is standing next to, please PM me.

Update 1.0.4

• Updated commands, you can now type /delveh as well as /dv
  • Re-wrote the system for deleting vehicles outside of them
  • You can now delete planes, helicopters and boats when you stand outside
  • Fixed notification saying vehicle was deleted when in the passenger seat
  • You can now delete blown up vehicles, as well as trailers
2 Likes

Hi @WolfKnight179
Iā€™m sure youā€™ve been asked so forgive me if so. Any suggestions on being able to clear an area of vehicles. Specifically if we have a cluster of a pileup? Thanks in advance!

-P

What did you change about it Dante? Iā€™d like to see! :smiley:

No one has asked me that Perry! I can take a look at it, Iā€™m not sure how to go about it though as the function for getting all vehicles doesnā€™t work in FiveM, but I can take a look.

Thanks for your hard work @WolfKnight179 Iā€™m well versed in Infrastructure Managementā€¦ itā€™s what i do for a living. But without dedicated devs who create these AWESOME SCRIPTS this game would not be as enjoyable. So thanks!!!
-P

Youā€™re welcome, I plan on releasing a few more scripts too :slight_smile:

Hey Wolf,

Maybe you can check out this script and let me know if you can modify it to act right.
This is a link to a fire script. Basically you can use Enhanced/Lambda Trainer to get coords of player. Then go into the .lua and enter the coords, restart ā€œfirestartā€ Resource then in game you just press [F6] to start a fire at the location. The issues is, the fire is rather small and must be placed on flammable terrain/object like wooden house or grassy gnoll. The fire will spread a decent ways then reset back to its point of origin and you have to wait for it to build up again. Can you see if thereā€™s a way to make the area of effect larger and continually spread without resetting?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ckYPGWKnH1N3RwbVRBQ2tqa1E

2 Likes

Also, this was a gift from an unknown author and you are more than welcome to use.

A fire script is nice to have but is very hard to sync with all the players. Because some fires show for all players and some fires are invisible. I am still working on an auto generated fire synced with clients. Idk just constant problems with it.

Muy bien! Buen trabajo!

anyone know how to put the /dv only for modo/admin ?

TriggerEvent("es:addGroup", "admin", "mod", function(group) end)
TriggerEvent("es:addGroup", "mod", "user", function(group) end)

TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'dv', "admin" function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent( 'deleteVehicle', source )
end 
 function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, "SYSTEM", {255, 0, 0}, "You do not have the permissions to do that!")
end)

Donā€™t know if top 2 lines are needed, on phone right now.