[Release] DBG Taxi Parking Overhaul [YMAP]

Hi All,

Today I am releasing a Taxi parking lot overhaul that includes a small pit office.
The front gate and garage gates are operational and can easily be added to your doorlock scripts.
I’ll include the instructions in the ReadMe.

Download on Github

8 Likes

Good job

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

hi this ymap have fps drop or fix ?

I’ve barely noticed the difference between the FPS. You have to remember there’s a chance you’ll lose some FPS with a building. We only used part of the YMAP for our final building. He had just the last thing we needed to make our taxi building wonderful.

Just a preview of the final building, with this we have no or minimum FPS loss

3 Likes

Do you prefer it without the pit office? I could rework the core lot to remove it and add more lighting etc so you don’t have that large empty space. I’ve learned a lot since this mapping was released :stuck_out_tongue: More maps to come soon, just a little busy with work atm.

2 Likes

I apologize for this late reaction. We use this place to spawn and despawn vehicles, so you have plenty of room to do that.

1 Like

Wonderful work .it would be wonderful if is available the old part of the building , with offices inside.With a boss office and a safe where you can leave your stuff:) can you realize?

1 Like

Let me see what I can do :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your feedback!

can u give me files? looks good !!

looks awesome!! can you give the files pleasee. its very beautiful =(

You can tell me the location I want to put it in but I don’t know people forget to put xyz data even if it is to know where it is

I will consider releasing if I find I don’t have time to update it the way I’d like to :slight_smile: Thank you for your compliments!

whats the postal of where this is added?

Hi this is awsome !! where can i have the files pls ?