[Release] Custom License Plate Image

Anyone know how to make these work for the wk_wars2x radar and plate reader? I tried replacing the PNG files in the UI and it didn’t work.

Quick question, is there a way where we can put in add-on plates, instead of replacing the plates?

Hey. I see you changed the color of the text on the plate. How did you do that? Thank you.

no these are the standard gta text colors on the different plates

how to do it

Is there a way to do this server sided?

How do you get this to work client side? I can’t even get it to work client sided.

The recent FiveM update (2 days ago) broke the script.
It won’t display images,

any one have new update

Works for me but only on the default plate.

1 Like

You need to take the vehshare.rpf and make it a rpf file in your mods folder

This used to work for me but now it is showing the 2D model. when I restart the script the correct plate pops up for a moment before jumping to the 2D model. This is the case for all of the plates
[video-to-gif output image]

If you make the LP the 2D model it still displays it but the san anderas logo is under the plate. this is the issue I am getting when restarting the script in a hot server [video-to-gif output image]

Hello wanted to ask, what if I want to install Vossen B-Rims Pack #3 [Add-On / Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com this rims pack. Problem is I need to stream veshare.ytd what he provided in Description. And vehshare.ytd is not streamable anymore how can I stream the things I need for wheels? Any help will be highly appreciated

Comment remplacer TOUTE les plaques ? Car juste une seul plaque change

Comment vous avez fait ?

I’ve been having trouble with ElusionPDX’s multi-plate version. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Does it still work?

Stop trying to use this incredibly old and bad way to do custom plates. Do it the right way. [FREE] Custom License Plates and Patterns

1 Like

This doesn’t exactly work either.