[Release] Custom GLA Framework

I have decided to release a framework that I have been improving for a while. It is entirely complete, except for the Pharmacy job. It features add-on cars, a vehicle shop, employment center, jobs, houses, drugs, and more. The name GLA came from a community/server called Grand Life Auto.

To install, just extract the .zip file to the root of your main drive, import SQL.sql to your database, use config.cfg to set your MySQL connection and database name and credentials, and all of the normal stuff as usual. Then run FXServer.bat, which is a custom batch script made by myself. It will clear the server cache before starting the server every time. If you want to automate server restarts, I recommend using Task Scheduler which is baked into Windows already. I personally use it for automatically restarting my server daily, completely unattended.

Feel free to expand and modify this to make it your own. And what better way to give back than posting your creations?

Download link: GitHub
I have removed all of the resources that are already posted on the forum, even though I clearly was not taking credit for them and was still getting beef from people.

Join my Discord here

Update: Added SQL.sql. Forgot to add it initially. Thanks to those of you that brought that to my attention. Also removed more things that people get mad at me for posting. Although that’s basically what forking is on GitHub, but people are going to hate me either way ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

wtf kind of download link is that

Please provide a download link to the resource

2 Likes

I don’t see a download link. Only a discord one.

upload to github (20 char)

I suggest you change the download link as Mediafire isn’t allowed

and whats ur Github Link ?

Github link will be posted soon. Uploading it right now

Allright !
(20char)(20char)

Any chance you could upload this to github without the vehicles etc? Since mediafire download speed is shit.

that release is bad dude :stuck_out_tongue: just saw it

I’m still curious :thinking:

Screenshots coming soon, I’m uploading into my server now.

There’s no rule saying MediaFire isn’t allowed? PSA on Advertising in Releases

thats IT

https://gyazo.com/f9a69de8a9815d9502281eeddd32b670

This is just FCORE…

Can you make a screen ingame

Then go tell that to the moderators that unlist the topics for using Mediafire

Where does it even say that mediafire isnt allowed?

It explicitly mentions:

Also, wherever possible, upload your resources to the forums’ file uploading system, unless they’re too big (i.e. they’re models/images/…).

I am uploading to Github right now. I will change the link when it’s done