[Release] Crew System with Player Blip [PAID]

Hey man, can you help me for blips ?

Yeah, I will send you a private message

its work for es_extended & essentialmode?? can limit max crew member??

ranking not working

Yes, it works!

But there is still no limit on members, if you buy and want to place a limit, contact me and I will help you place it :slight_smile:

Hi, mjaltrinity.

Did you download version 1.2 from the download link?

yes i already used it just have some delay thnx

1 Like

I found a bug, when I open the scope, the name on my head flashes, please fix it sir

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

I will add something that will make your name disappear when you have scope open. I will let you know when the update is ready.

For now, to prevent this from happening, try changing the show_your_name variable to false in config.lua

This will prevent you from seeing your name, but you will see the names of your crew members.

1 Like

Hi!
May the script set “in game” job?
A Chief in Police may manage the Officers whit this? So Mechanic, EMS, Pub Owner and so on…

Hi!

In this case it is enough that the police officer is the creator of the Crew and when recruiting a police officer, he adds the same to the group. The same goes for other jobs

Is there a way to make it key bind without chat commands or blip with commands

2 Likes

Hi. Yes, it is possible. Just open the Client.lua file and put the following:

RegisterKeyMapping('myCrewKeyMappingU', 'Open Menu Crew', 'keyboard', 'U')
RegisterCommand('myCrewKeyMappingU', function(source, args)
 ExecuteCommand('crew')
end)

In place of U you put the key you want. Every time you change the key, remember to change the myCrewKeyMappingU.

Example, if you change to the P key, change myCrewKeyMappingU to myCrewKeyMappingP

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a system if the player is from the same crew they cannot shoot or injure themselves? something like friendly fire

Currently, the script does not have this. Send me a message in private if you have purchased that I will give you a code snippet in which you can test whether it works. Sometimes some servers don’t work.

is there a way ti implemente discord created group notification

Do you say something like Webhooks?

Yes like when is crow created then using webhook and ntofy discord in channel bla bla Crow name etc

I will send in your private as you can add this

Is there any possibility of using the crew ranking by each player’s exp instead of kills?
Maybe make it compatible with the exp earned in sources like esx_exp to make the ranking more general and that it can cover more actions of the players.
Thanks.