[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:394: No such export mysql_fetch_scalar in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:394: in metamethod ‘__index’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:134: in field ‘fetchScalar’
server/server.lua:417: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
No such command CopAdd.

Im getting this in game and in rcon when ever I try to use the commands?

@2H2K_Jack what’s the issue ?

@Alex_Stanley_Canadia make sure you properly installed mysql-async

help i dont have command /copadd

How did you get the nearest player and cuff them? I can’t figure out how :stuck_out_tongue: .

EDIT: Never mind I got it :slight_smile:

Can you come on the discord server ?

mod you identifier on essentialmode ??

i run server [vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

not have essentialmode

have a Vrpfx on sql
i mix vrpfx and essentialmode mod cop not work

Ok, I’ve got the mysql working. I can add myself and others to ranks but the “F5” button doesn’t do anything.
So I have 2 questions. Why isn’t this working, and what is the numerical value of “F7” so I can change it.

EDIT: Nothing seems to be working but the chat with the script.

You don’t need to run essentialmode for cops_fivem.
The first time you run this script you need to add yourself manually to the database.

Add a new row to your police table with your identifier and rank

Ranks

ID Name
0 Trainee
1 Trooper
2 Master Police Officer
3 Sergeant
4 Lieutenant
5 Captain
6 Chief of Police
7 Admin Police Rank

@Kyominii the discord thing keeps saying expired and i need some help with the adding it in my server please

hi mate i wanted to join discord for help but the invite says its exspired

@Folk_ZA : essentialmode isn’t required

@Alex_Stanley_Canadia : is your server log saying that police script is running ? (try CopAddAdmin on your server console for example)

@ghosty : you can use CopAdd and CopAddAdmin with your server / RCON console since 1.4.1

@Walkers @2H2K_Jack : Here a new one (sorry) : https://discord.gg/CecEKsz

thanks mate any chance we could get some help on there?

there jail mod on cops fivem?

I am Superadmin on my server but when i typ /copadd 1 i get ‘’ That’s above your pay grade! "

Add your inital steam ID and rank via the MySQL DB or RCON /copadd command

@Kyominii What framework is compatible with this

@STN : it’s planned but not at the moment

@calmitup : this script isn’t using essentialmode, so you have to use CopAddAdmin through your RCON / server console

@Walkers : I don’t know, I’m not using any framework so you have to check by yourself

Hi, I have disabled the whitelist, at the moment I want anyone who joins, to have the ability to become a cop. However, when they try to clock in, the police cloackroom menu is blank unless I add them to the database. How would I go about fixing this?

help how to fix

@Nicholas_Robinson : Make sure you are running 1.4.1

@Folk_ZA : You haven’t followed instructions about installation. Please drop in ressources only the police folder and not the whole Cops_FiveM-master folder