[Release][Conversion] L.A. Roads addon + patch client or server

i didn’t even notice mustav missed it when i uploaded it and client side im trying to work it like nvr did but i dont think it even works that way

2 Likes

dosent work!
it seems to be so great but nope could not load resources roads

1 Like

i have the .rpf in my addons folder for client side and the roads are vanilla ingame. help?

2 Likes

It didn’t work? I placed the file under “addons” in the FiveM directory where all the other files are and compared in game and it looks exactly the same?..
I didn’t rename the rpf either.

2 Likes

Installed the server sided version and it works no lag but some of the road textures disappear when you get too close or too far.

the too far I understand, but is there a way to fix the retexture disappearing when you’re near to it or on it??

thanks for the help people

1 Like

now I have tried the client side one as well and it has the same problem???

1 Like

my textures for the clientside dont show up, does this conflict with NVR?

1 Like

Hey can you help me get this to work for me client sided

1 Like

it only works server sided right now the client sided edition doesn’t work for some reason

1 Like

Hi @GanjaMonster, by any chance is it working client sided now? Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I would really like for the client side to be working… @GanjaMonster

1 Like

Is this still being worked on? A couple friends and I would love to use it. (The client side)

1 Like

i can’t seem to get it to work on client sided with the addon

1 Like

well rip well you tried thanks bro!

1 Like

im sure i can try to put it into platform folder and make subfolders but that will take forever and you would have yo make sure its in the right x64 and i don’t think five m supports all those client side anyway thats why i was trying the addon way i must be missing something or maybe missed a step not sure now

1 Like

do i have to make a folder then add the 2 things into it or what do i have to do to install it to my server i made a folder added both things into the folder but it didnt work

1 Like

the server side version is already done just unpack the file drag/drop the folder to resources and add to your cfg to run that resource the client side is separate but its not working

1 Like

ok lemme try that again

1 Like

ya ok where do i put the stream folder and reasource file at?

1 Like

do i have to put them into a folder?

1 Like