[Release] Compiled JSON Data (Vehicles / Weapons) [19.03.2018 Doomsday Heist]

Just a quick release. This is not a resource.

Overview

Here are two json data files, which can be read client and server-side with LoadResourceFile, or can be just used for browsing what is currently supported by FiveM and can be loaded into the game.

• Weapon files include all weapons that are (buyable from weapon stores?) in GTA:Online. So there might be some weapons missing.
  • The components of the weapons are not checked if they actually work in the game.
  • Vehicles consists of all vehicles in the game.
  • Both vehicles and weapons include text label strings, so you can use them instead of writing your own text (with GetLabelText).

The Repository

The Link is only for those who are interested in how the data files were generated.

Downloads

Vehicles | Vehicles nested by Hash
Weapons | Weapons nested by Hash

10 Likes

That’s wrong, has to be WCT_CAMO_IND

1 Like

I did not touch it, it is straight from the GTA files. Though I did not really control if it maybe picked an older version of the file.

I will look through it in the next 24h and adjust accordingly.

Nice spotting though.

1 Like

I got this straight from the scripts, so I assume it is correct

case joaat("component_marksmanrifle_mk2_camo_ind_01"):
	return "WCT_CAMO_IND";
	break;

This one too:

case joaat("component_snspistol_mk2_camo_ind_01"):
	return "WCT_CAMO_IND";
	break;
1 Like

Well it makes sense that it is correct.

Since it literally looks like a copy & paste mistake. But I didn’t touch it. So the mistake happened on rockstars end. They probably overwrote the shop_weapon.meta with a newer version.

I do not want to fix it asap, as I rather want to sort the files, so they are in the correct order to avoid possible other mistakes.

Downloads as MIT? :sweat_smile:

Update the JSONs

• Fixed @Flatracer Issue. (Popped up apparently multiple times)
  • JSON-content was automatically reordered, so the git changelog is kinda messed up.
1 Like