[Release] Compass and street name HUD

Is it possible to make this HUD to a item you purchase in the shop, I mainly focus on the coordinate as an item?

2 Likes

Does this Compass mod work in singleplayer, or only FiveM?

is there a way that I can change the font

ofc. you can do that :slight_smile:
Just like you can make the phone an item.

Anyone know how to hide the hud unless driver of a vehicle?

3 Likes

SRC ABOVE
New hide hud
hud.zip (6.7 KB)

How to remove street names? i need only the compass

1 Like

how do you install Compass and street name HUD on FiveM

How to edit this that only if you are inside car u can see streetnames, compas…?

1 Like

Hi how do i remove other street names on server so i can just use yours
075921ed86bc69e14fbc5bcd31c02f837f137b80_2_690x366

1 Like

Great Job!

Brilliant stuff! how would I go about having the heading up there so not NE N SW etc just have every 10 degrees have its own cardial, and also the possibility to remove the street names and just have compass?
Thanks so much!

I have already did it, it works so, how i can put my custom font?

go to streetname.lua line 4 change it to from true to false

ever find a fix for this?

would love this to only show up if someone jumps in a car. i use simple cinamatic (black parts) for screen shots and the compass at the top does not disapear when i activate the bars /Mcam. if i could figure out a way for the compass to only show up when someone is in a car, or a /toggle command it would make me so happy

is there any possibility to make it visible only to the police? Nice release btw.

hello, I want to download, this mod but unsure which folder i place it in the in FiveM folder. Anyone able to help ,Thanks

Anyone find a way to bring down the usage of this script from over 0.37(sometimes 0.6+) to under 0.10ms?

what folder do I drag this in?