[RELEASE] CleanUI (cui) character

I use EUP and custom clothing, some items, such as beards that are shown in the mask category aren’t shown and jobs uniforms are messed up. Without numbers being shown in the UI for this resource, there’s no way to edit the job scripts to put the right clothes on. Anyone have a fix for this?

okay, so I found a way to open this resources UI to change clothes for jobs, this is snipper for esx_policejob, client.lua.

if CurrentAction == 'menu_cloakroom' then
					-- OpenCloakroomMenu()
					TriggerEvent('cui_character:open', { 'apparel' }, false)

Problem is, there isn’t an option for vest…

Even with that being done there are still tons of clothing missing, only police uniforms shown are long sleeve and none are for LSPD, only sheriff, state, port police, etc…

Hi all , Is there any way to use addon peds or npc’s when creating the character ? If so, can you guys guide me where to look ? I’m using extended 1.2 ,
Thank you !

I have to thank the creator and SaltyGrandpa for this awesome script. I am running it on my standalone server, and it runs flawlessly.

Very well written script, love it!

Im very preesure to use this script , Nice work man, Thank you for what you do, Everything working fine in my Server

Has anybody here managed to get this working with Kashacters? If you have, please message me. I have been trying for hours to get it to work with no luck

1 Like

Now who’s can fix about jobs skin?

Nice clean ui.

Good job

is there a way to have numbers instead of names ?

Thanks bro, nice resource. https://i.imgur.com/uNrjJzP.png

Hey i use a other cloth shop and when i use the cloth shop i get tis Error

[script:cui_character] SCRIPT ERROR: @cui_character/server/main.lua:38: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
[script:cui_character] > handler (@cui_character/server/main.lua:44)

i use the rcore_clothes is that a knowen bug or did i miss somthing?

Hey! Installed it but sadly doesn’t works, I spawn on the airport and can’t move. No menu or anything

Hey! Installed it but sadly doesn’t works, I spawn on the airport and can’t move. No menu or anything

Everytime I connect to my server menu shows up, anyone can help?

Having this same issue since we first installed. Otherwise it is literally PERFECT.

@Pained_Psyche
What is the fix for the camera appearing at people’s feet?
Where do I add a wait?

same :frowning: I’m starting to think that the basic esx_skin is the best for modded clothes.

how can I make sure that the character creation menu does not open at First Spawn?

This was one of the easiest ones I have installed. Definitely worth the download.

Great script but we’ve recently bumped into a small issue. We have both cui_character and cui_wardrobe.
The problem people are having is that certain stuff like necklaces and bracelets get ‘stuck’ to the characters. Even though they save an outfit without it, the moment they swap outfits the necklace appears and doesn’t go away until they buy a new outfit without it.

Only errors we get is client main lua 170
and server main lua 43

If anyone knows how to fix either of these I’d appreciate the help.

1 Like

Is there a way to add more clothes to the cui system? I don’t mind to give them a name I only need to know where can I add them. Then I would create an array/table and edit the script to work to my will.

Thanks in advance