[RELEASE] Civ Vehicle Pack

Yes, I know that there are a lot of vehicle packs out there for civs but what damage can be done by making another one?

Introducing the Xtraz Vehicle Pack. This is a relatively small because it only has 4 cars, but it is still a good pack. It has some of people’s favorite cars to use so a lot of people might use them!
This pack includes a Mclaren, Mercedes, and others. The cars have been tuned and have gotten better handling, you can find the original models here

Screenshots

– Download –

– Installation –

1. Download the resource
  2. Install like any other resource

– Server.cfg –

start artura
start e400c238
start g65amg
start m6f13
Other Releases

You can find all of my releases on our website

4 Likes

Some preview?

shi my bad lemme add the images, I completely thought i had them in the post

Gonna credit the original authors or nah?

1 Like

Oh come on, why take all the fun of him trying to make a name for himself?

1 Like

waiting for an edit approval

is this all converted or did you make all of these vehicles yourself?

Well I don’t know if the edit went through, I made 2 of the cars and the other 2 I converted but then changed the handling

so you made 2 of these cars? which?
image of your comment: Screenshot - fe63d577ca413e5a5e314347db03b44c - Gyazo

The McLaren Artura made by wyccc (McLaren Artura [Add-On | Extras] - GTA5-Mods.com)
the 2013 BMW M6 F13 made by 00ABOIFaZl00 (2013 BMW M6 F13 [Add-On | Extras | Template] - GTA5-Mods.com)
the benz E400 by ahmeda1999 (2019 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe 4matic (C238) [Add-On | Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com)
the Benz 65 AMG by Lil Modz (Mercedes Benz G65 AMG [Add-On] - GTA5-Mods.com)

1 Like

Tuned the handling on them all, I “made” the McLaren (custom car variations) and the Mercedes Benz (same and McLaren)

yeah nah

I’ve never ever needed permission to edit a topic I created, sounds fishy to me and editing carvariations.meta is NOT making a vehicle. It’s editing a meta file. Dude, just give credit to those that did the hard work of making the models in the OP.

2 Likes

The artura crashes my game