[RELEASE] Citizen ID Card [Paid Resource]

i bought the script and it is not comparable to the scripts you are sending guys, it is done very well, the only sad thing is that there is no sql save

1 Like

So every server restart do you have to redo the card or will it save the information done via the command?

no you have to type the command again.

is that for ESX OR can it be use for a non-esx?

It is a standalone script, meaning you can use it without esx and vrp

10/10!
Was literally searching for something like this the other day.

Just a polite suggestion

My suggestion is to make a config or 2 separate versions to allow server owners to choose how the script operates.

So, as it is right now, you type /showid [ID] & the person you’re “sending” it to has to type /viewid to “accept” it, which is one option/ version.

The other option/ version would be just send it to the nearest player & have it automatically show up for that player without them typing /viewid.

Either way, loving the script & looking forward to using it more in my server!

1 Like

Glad to know you liked it, and thanks for your suggestion. the idea is in the works!

Forgot to add in, that (if possible) if no player is nearby to give it to, it would just give/ show the ID to yourself, which I’ve found very helpful in “testing” your ID after setting something using the /idset command.

Looking forward to future updates!! :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Script Has Been Updated, Contact me for the updated version

Store Checkout issue has been fixed, you should be able to purchase the script now

Compatible with Vrpex?

could be used standalone

You mentioned this script has been updated and to contact you for the update. If I buy this now will I get the updated version on Tebex or will I still need to contact you? Thanks for what looks like a great resource that is going to make life easier for my officers.

Hello, yes of course you will get the updated version!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I have now bought your script and now trying to work on edits with the help of your great support on your DC. Thanks.

1 Like

Anytime <3

does this work with ox inventory? and how would you get the id?

The id isnt an inventory item, so it works normally you can show it to other people via a command

is this qbcore supported?

I bought this a long time ago. This can’t be an item? Like can you make it so you can use it if it’s an item?