[Release] Cherry's Ice Cream Van - - - NEW UPDATE 🍒

HELLO ALL hope you all doing good i made this skin for the ice cream van and its for “Cherrys ice creams” lol probs going to be my business when everything else fails lol :cherries:
hope you like it

if you do leave your servers below i can join and rp as an ice cream man. lol

:cherries:Details :cherries:
This is a replacement for the boxville van if you dont want to replace the normal boxville then dont add this.

:cherries:WARNING THIS IS A RE-TEXTURE FOR BritMods ICE CREAM TRUCK :cherries: :slight_smile:
Found Here

:cherries:CHERRYS ICE CREAM VAN:cherries:

Link

NEW SKIN DESIGN (BETTER + UPDATED)
:cherries: Download :cherries:

NEW - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19lN1Q2pPEY01vdaXHh4_XMBKBLG_LFMI?usp=sharing

trust me i wont give y’all a virus so dont worry im a nice guy

How To Install?
  1. place the icecream file into your resources folder.
  2. Type start icecream in your server.cfg
  3. Restart your server
  4. Spawn the van with the spawn code boxville
PHOTOS

Capture.PNG

:cherries:warning im not the best and im new so if you need help i can only help to an extent:cherries:

Thanks for supporting me🍒

9 Likes

1 Like

@Mohammed_A_Salih no problem mate

Free Candy?

1 Like

sadly no

:star_struck:very good job Brad love that.

1 Like

thanks @Justas123

Join us in CyberCity RP and set up shop :wink:

1 Like

Alright whos making the esx_icecreamtruck job? No one?!

1 Like

@Tripp_Lions sure thing pal send me a dm with the server ip and ill be happy to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone im currently working on a new skin for the truck so be patient and it will be much better

thanks for all the support :slight_smile:

I have a blip that is right next to any ice cream truck you have and you can buy ice cream at it for 1$ it moves with the truck also

I realize that all you did was make a skin, but you should make someone else’s model available for download without their permission. Most people these days know how to add a skin to a vehicle and if they don’t, they shouldn’t be running a server anyway.

Now, that being said, you can download the actual truck here:

With this download, you can set it up as a fivem resource and as an add on vehicle, not a boxville replacement and then use your skin.

So, please make the skin available without the truck for those of us that would like to give the actual creator of the truck the download credit.

:cherries: NEW UPDATE / NEW SKIN FOR CHERRYS ICE CREAM VAN :cherries:

NEW SKIN DESIGN (BETTER + UPDATED)
:cherries: Download :cherries:
NEW - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KC4w1fCbwtvbtAhD4RWq_6a9zxCiKq8D?usp=sharing

AN UPDATED PHOTO WILL BE OUT SOON

New pictures are now at the top with all the info and aslo the link is now up there with it :slight_smile:

im maybe going to make a new skin for sandy and city ice cream vans

guys I am going to be making a charger texture tomorrow so get ready

I might make myself a new cherrys skin

epic
I may make some more soon

nevadastaterp.net Hope to see you!