[RELEASE] (Chains included) ray_snatchchain

Just create the item in your database. Name= Anything you desire, just no capital letters in the “name” category" Label= Anything you desire. Weight=1 Limit=Any Rare=0 Can_Remove=1 Hope this helps. (this also goes for adding/creating ANY item in your database.)

1 Like

Thank you. That worked but it wont let me put them on. I want to be able to put the chain on how body armor goes on by sliding it to use in the inventory. Do you know how to do that?

1 Like

Make sure the RegisterNetEvent name for the chain matches the same as the database item. Example: database item is spadeschain. RegisterNetEvent(spadeschain)

1 Like

Forgot to mention. If you don’t have inventory images for the chains. ‘’READ’’ Add the png img to html folder in img/ items in esx_inventoryhud script, edit the chain name png. Example: SpadesChain. Lowercase the S/C to spadeschain. If you already have images for the chains. Disregard this. Hope this helps as I just finished config this script to my liking. :slight_smile: Great work by the developer on this.

3 Likes

it matches but its not letting me put them on

Make sure you have this in the server/main.lua of ray_snatchchain. Also make sure database items are named the same as the ESX.RegisterUsableItem

Ok I got it working to the point where it can be put on by sliding to use but how do i make it to where it stays in my inventory after i put it on. Your good at this by the way. Recommend you for real

1 Like

Mind you I converted the script to qbcore im just on the last part trying to make the item stay in the data base like handcuffs and toolkits after sliding to use

How do I add new custom chains to this script ?

How do you add chains to icebox? So players can go in and buy?

2 Likes

broooo would you be legend and hook me up with qb-core version??

2 Likes

WHat core?

Very nice I love this!

@WrittenByRay hey brother Ive been racking my brain on how to add other
chains I added it to the stream folder and made sure the name is annotated in the other lua’s
but its not coming up please help

I had a custom chain made for my player. How do I get it put into a fivem server I play in? Please help.

1 Like

After months of doing different types of working for a few servers I finally got it working, L O L ITS SO SIMPLE.

i put it in my core folder but i dont see it in my inventory and it comes off my neck when i put it on

Make it an item in the database

yo antbeezy it doesnt let me join the server

u think u can help me ?