[Release] Cellphone Camera

Ever wanted to take selfies with friends in FiveM?
Or just take nice pictures but don’t want to enter the R* Editor?
Well look no further than this!

Download (1.7 KB)

Usage

Press your regular phone button (up-arrow/dpad-up by default) to enter camera mode.
Press it again to enter selfie mode (can take a few tries).
Take a picture by pressing the Take Picture button (Enter/LeftMouseClick/A)
Exit your phone by pressing the Exit Phone button (Backspace/B by default).

Screenshots

38 Likes

Perfect,

thanks you :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice af :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I was wondering is it possible when you go either in selfie or fullscreen camera mode, you would remove all the components of the screen like you would enter a menu or map for vRP.
With something like this:

Not only with the:
HideHudComponentThisFrame(*)
HideHudAndRadarThisFrame()
The release it self works great and removes the game “frames” like map etc. not the on-screen features like money on-hand/bank, hunger and thirst.

Why would I change my script to support a 3rd-party script?
If you want things done specific to some gamemode, edit the script yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying.
I was just wondering if its possible. (I’m new to lua.) Didn’t mean to offend you and your work in any way! Your script is awesome.
I will try to figure the system out if its possible or not. Cheers!

Best Regards,
xVelns

Very good i like this features where do photo save can i make it when you save photo it saves on my website via gallery I may think how its gonna work

where does the photo go?

Where are the photos stored?

2 Likes

The photos aren’t stored anywhere, they’re never taken.
There currently is no possible way to take a screenshot with natives and store them (none that I know of).

Its such a shame though :c

1 Like

Fun, fun update!

Changelog:
– Entering selfie mode is consistent now, a single press is enough to switch.
– You can now take pictures! That doesn’t mean you can preview them, save them, or upload them anywhere (yet? :thinking:). They get stored in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\[inside one of folders idk which you'll have to guess]
– Changed the input group it’s been using, preventing the camera turning on when input is disabled.

Updated version available in original post.

2 Likes

Still not finding the pics taken.

unfortunately it does not take pictures

1 Like

Can confirm it does, they arent saved as actual image types (blame rockstar) but can be accessed with a tool like:

1 Like

I’m sure, it’s no sense. In addition, the screenshot will show fivem watermark. But it works :mascot:

1 Like

Works like a charm :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for this lovely release :slight_smile:

@Xinerki

Hello, I would like to know how I can change the keys to open the camera, currently open up arrow / down arrow, I would like to change the keys for example to number 8 and 9 as I do?

You would have to change your in game keys for opening phone to what ever you wanna change it to!
Haven’t looked into the files yet, since on phone but if I see a key change in the resource file. Will update

Edit: You can Change the Camera Open and selfie mode key to what ever in the Client.Lua File. This is the link to the keys converter into Fivem Key Assigner https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls.

2 Likes

@Sr_lazaro

Change lines 55 and 60 (so the camera button is also your button to switch between modes) in the client.lua to the key you want to use. See the reply above to find the key number you want to use.