[Release] Carry people over your shoulder

thanks.
also fix takehostage too?

yes, same for takehostage & piggyback

I have installed CarryPeople, Piggyback and TakeHostage correctly.

/carry is recognized as a command however when I do /carry, I freeze up until I stop the resource.

/takehostage and /piggyback are not even recognized as commands and I can not get any 3 of these scripts to work

Same prb, fix?

do you think there is a way to carry npcs I have a killer idea but i dont think i have seen any interaction with a npc like that

1 Like

is there a way to reduce the range, people can carry cops though the prison bars. It’s fail rp and people get in trouble for it but would like to reduce the temptation all the same, i looked at the code but did not want to mess with anything yet,

This is an awesome script I just came across it now…lol I know I’m late to the party…can this be made to carry dead animals? I want to be able for some hunting role play.

i need a script where people can put other players in the trunk after carrying them and vise versa

so im having an issue with the script in trying to carry people and trying to take hostage, when i do either one they do the animation but when in the hostage the person just leans to the side and is able to walk around, when in the carry animation it does it but the character does not move but stays in the animation! please help or is there an update im missing??

1 Like

Where do I put this script what folder?

same issue

And how to Download it? on github i cant

Any luck?

Can someone confirm this script works well with One-Sync. I used to have this working flawlessly and now when we do /carry It grab the closest player and just bends them over in place. They do not go onto my shoulder anymore? Do I have a certain resource that could be conflicting and what syle resources would mess up attach players entity?

Im pretty sure its whatever fivem are doing in their latest updates. I didnt add anything and it broke a few addons ( 1 being this) but it was working last time i checked

Still working for me, probably another script you added that’s calling DetachEntity and intereferring.

1 Like

Nope having the same issue now!

Is there an option to stop people from carrying if they are the driver of a vehicle or riding a bike?

When doing the animation it does this to me, never pick up the character, Any solution to this problem, I have disabled anticheats and everything and there is no way it works.