[Release][C#] VStancer

Hi, thx for the great mod man! But why not add a lowering system like in the Mello trainer? I know you said it’s not possible but they did it… This improvement could make your mod even more cool :slight_smile: I hope this will be add soon, every car enthusiast on five m will be thanksfull!

I’ve never said it’s not possible. Infact I compiled a custom version for xONGames server which also allows to edit 2 handling fields. I just think it’s a stupid thing having these options in this menu, as they are handling-related.

Man who care if it’s handling or not, we just want getting low without have to shoot the wheels over and over… Pleaaaasseeeee :’(

1 Like

By any chance to compile it for the rest of us non-coding part of the community? :slight_smile:

Download link is updated to the latest version, while the version i compiled for xONGames with suspensionraise and steerlock (which won’t be update anymore) and its source can be found here

@Neos7 Outstanding work! Thank you for the release!

hi ! i could i use this ? i dowload it, but i dont know how to instal it from the source. My previous vstncer was only full of .dll. Can you explain to me how to replace the previous one by the one with suspension raise ? Thx a lot and sry for being such a noob :frowning:

just drag the “vstancer” folder in your resources folder (delete any previous one if exists) then start the resource in your .cfg file or at runtime, you don’t need the source to use it.

i figure it out tomorow, that’s a lot for that man, you’re the best ! Eveyoneon my serv say thank’s

im not able to get the Suspension Raise to go past 0.09 … I tried changing it in the config file but it didn’t do anything any help?

I don’t really provide anymore support for that version, so might also contain bugs.
Anyway post your config file

Updated download to the latest version.

Any update on the change height of the suspension as well as the wheel size like the true Vstance?

Does this require Scripthook or ESX?

@deputydavis7 No
@Mr_SausageMan FiveM API hasn’t natives for those features yet. Anyway you can edit the suspension by editing the handling.

Hi, sorry sorry for bothering, you have other link for the versión of xONGames? (With handling edit) The link you commented says error 404, thanks!

Removed as it had some not optimized code, and i won’t support that anymore, since i am already working on a handling editor here

V1.0.1 released, optimized code and disabled dpad controls if you are using a controller and the menu is opened
check releases page

is tyhere any chance of been able to get a version with front and rear ride height options as the standard vstancer shas this i bgvelive i think it may also have wheel size but not sure

As I wrote many times, this is built on Fivem API, so to get such features you should ask Fivem team to add the extra-natives first, anyway it seems that they tried and found out these features cause many problems related to the “hydraulics”

1 Like