[Release][C#] VStancer

how to make this only admin can change

1 Like

rename the fxmanefast to __recourse if the menu doesn’t work because i had that problem so just a tip to make it easyer for you cuz i went trough a whole shit hole when its that simple to fix. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is there a Chance you can help figure out why when I go to start the mod using start vstancer it cant find it?

1 Like

Be sure you installed the release and.not the source code.

1 Like

Yeah i made sure it was but it still cant find it

1 Like

Show your vstancer folder, be sure you haven’t a additional folder inside it, the folder should be named “vstancer” and placed in your “resources” folder.

2 Likes

I cant actually show the folder as im not the dev of the server

Ill ask them tho

1 Like

how can i get the suspention height to work with my garage ? i use the export to save cambers and widthtrack, but there is nothing for height :thinking:

1 Like

Hi! I could save the wheel size and the wheel width, but i can’t load it with natives called
SetVehicleWheelSize
SetVehicleWheelWidth

I use add-on wheels and these natives return with false all time.
Can someone help me?

(Another export for this should be good tbh for easier usage)

can anyone tell me how to install vstancer in server? I’m kinda new :frowning:

hey how did you manage to do this

Everything’s working great! Wondering if I have to load the presets every time I get a car out of the garage as they don’t seem to load when I get a car out even if I’ve saved it before I put the car away. Thanks in advance!

Hey! Seeing as it’s been a month or so since you put that up; it’s no longer there. By any chance you could put it back up? I’d like to try my hand at editing the source code to get suspension height working. Been wanting this for a while. Thanks in advance! :bowing_man:

Just download the 2.0-preview release

@Neos7
any chance of donating something to be able to get wheelsize/wheelwidth as export maybe?

i love using this with my mechanicjob allready. the exports are great.

hey nice resource really like it just one question in RP serveres when you put the car in the garage and take it back off the garage the wheels will return to de default or not? and if i change one car all of the other same cars will change?

THX :blush:

Is it possible to make it so that it saves into the garage and available for mechainics? Would like to make it so that only mechanics can do it and the stuff saves when put into the garage and taken out.

how to setting vstancer only esx_mechanicjob used?

some kind of optimization? because it consumes too many more

1 Like