[Release] [C#] Vehicle Attachment and Tow Resource

Great script! Q: I set max MaxNumberOfAttachedVehicles to 3 instead of -1 and was able to attach 4 vehicles to the same trailer?

Might be an off-by-one error on the script’s side, set it to 2 and see if you can attach 3.

I just noticed, towed vehicle’s hitbox/physics is turned off when loaded via driveon mode. It is turned on when loading in the vehicle the standard, menu based way. Is that a bug or it’s on purpose?

Also, sync with other players don’t work. One sees the vehicle attached and other don’t. Unless get far away from their bubble and come back.

The reverse is true, collisions are only turned off when loading via the menu:

You would not be able to drive the towed vehicle if collisions were turned off.

The resource is coming up on its second birthday, if this were the case I suspect I would have found out by now. This is likely an issue on your end.

Might be an issue with the OneSync version you are using; the resource was only tested on Legacy.

This towing script worked perfectly fine.

Standard OneSync

Artifacts are on version 5392

My hat down for you ! This is best thing i’ve ever found for towing ! Props to this guy for doing such a great piece of art ! YEET !

1 Like

ahhh finally a simple tow script

1 Like

Im having the weirdest issue with trailers. So I only have certain models listed to be attached including trailers you can hook to a vehicle. If you whitelist the trailers they appear to be next to the vehicle and not where it should be. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you create a new issue and provide some more details please, including a video if you can.

Sure thing will do and will create a issue.

Issue has been created with videos.

1 Like

I have downloaded the version 1.5 however script won’t load -I have tried moving the fxmanifest which then server sees the resource, but then can’t do /attach If I put the fxmanifest back where it was = server can’t see the resource

Make sure you are using the release files and not the source code.

I have got that version, just strange it won’t show/ load without moving the fxmanifest but then script won’t work if I do that

You don’t need to make any changes, it works out of the box. Send a screenshot of the folder containing the resource.

Hello! Nice script, but little issue i found, the script is not synced for eg. when my friend attach it to a flatbed, he sees the car on the bed but i still see it on the ground. Any idea?

It is synced, so there’s something wrong on your end. Try using different vehicles.

Alright thanks, got it sorted, for some weird reason it worked after second time.

Is there a way to change the keybinds? Some people have 60% keyboard