[Release][C#] Handling Editor

reinstalled it and it seems to be working now, thanks for the reply!

https://gyazo.com/566798e2525578204fbfdf7ecd605476

cant load resource?? any help please

fixed. downloaded wrong one

Is there a reason a number of these are locked? Iā€™ve probably completely missed something.

You have to enable them in the HandlingInfo.xml

Is it possible to disable the personal and server preset menus? It seems people can apply their personal configs and bypass the disabled options.

Not currently, once I have some time I will update the script to give you full customization, even options on how to handle these:

When a preset is applied:

• Apply entire preset
  • Only apply fields which are currently set as editable
  • Only apply preset if the model is the same

When a preset is saved:

• Save entire preset
  • Only save edited fields

And other things I might forget at the moment.
Then of course full permissions support to control who can edit and/or save presets, both client ones and server ones.

Iā€™d appreciate that, Iā€™ve been trying to edit some stuff in the source code to simply not display those options when you open the menu, but Iā€™m having a lot of issues with C#. Probably a simple fix, but for someone who only works with Lua itā€™s pretty confusing overall

Edit: I had to add then remove the reference and now itā€™s loading properly, but thereā€™s some issues with .net.dll and .dll.

You havenā€™t to add any reference. CFX api assembly is restored using nuget and MenuAPI as submodule so you just git submodule update --init --recursive after you cloned the source

Still missing something called BaseScript even after figuring out what nuget was unfortunately, itā€™s pretty messy to work with if youā€™re aiming to do some quick edits.

Edit: Itā€™s still possible to add CitizenFX, then remove it and I no longer get any errors, but I of course get a plethora of errors ingame even with an unchanged build, so Iā€™ll leave the tinkering to someone who already has everything installed.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong there, you only need to init the submodule and restore nugets and you should be able to build it.

Anyway Iā€™ve pushed a few minor changes to the dev branch, and an important fix for a bug which might have occured if you only edited Vector3 fields in a preset. Iā€™ve also added a settings menu, and moved the editor menu in a submenu. I will rework the architecture of the script as soon I can.
You can download it from the artifacts

Itā€™s likely something Iā€™m doing wrong, but thatā€™s fine, itā€™s all a learning experience

Iā€™ll check out the dev branch later tonight!

Hey I having a trouble with this script by adding it on resources folder and adding to server.cfg but when I joining to local server I gettinā€™ crashed ā€œ/handlingeditor/ā€ or something like that image|690x387

Use the default resource name.

Hello. I added this script to my server, it worked perfectly until I restarted the server. I try to get it to work, and it doesnā€™t. I press F7, and nothing pops up now. I asked a member of my server to press F7, and the menu showed up. I believe that it might have something to do with my aspect ratio? I play on 21:9. Hope this helps.

Are you using the latest version released of the script?

1 Like

Yep. I managed to get it to work, but I forgot how. Also, is there a way to make this appear for staff only? A whitelist in other words?

Not yet but I will add these customizations in future updates

1 Like

Alright, canā€™t wait! :slight_smile:

whenever i try to make the vehicle faster it literally doesnt do anything i think the only things that work for me is like handling it self but speed does not work at all

1 Like