[Release][C#] Handling Editor

Thanks man, great resource, usefull

I can’t seem to figure out how to save the presets.

while i use the script i lose 55 fps then about 3-5 min later even after i closed the menu Im still losing fps then my game crashes any one know a fix for this? The older version of the menu worked perfectly fine now the new one dose not.

HandlingInfo Xml

<nInitialDriveGears Editable="false">
    <Min value="1" />
    <Max value="6" />
    <Description>How many forward speeds a transmission contains.</Description>
  </nInitialDriveGears>
TO
<nInitialDriveGears Editable="true">
    <Min value="1" />
    <Max value="6" />
    <Description>How many forward speeds a transmission contains.</Description>
  </nInitialDriveGears>

Not Show nInitialDriveGears Option Pls Help
Note:Im Used Latest Handling Editor Version

Read this

So How Can You Make the Option Look

A commit has been pushed to FiveM canary which should have fixed Set of fields with Vector3 arguments
Some updates for the script are coming soon :slight_smile:

If I download your handling editor, and I change the handling to my needs, will it change in the handling.meta file and be saved? Because that’s what I need. I want to test the handling in-game and automatically change in my files so I don’t edit offline and go online to check every time for something. @Neos7
your reply is much appreciated

Use handling_xml command to print the xml of the current preset to the console

doesnt seem to do anything when i edit any of the values - im using the latest version - tried it on both vanilla cars as well as addons. I also tried driving while editing, crashing the cars before and after editing and so on. Nothing seemed to do anything.
anyone able to help, thanks

Do values update correctly in the menu?
If you use the command handling_preset does it print the correct values?
Are you using the release from master branch or using development artifacts?

Is there anyway to remove people using saved presets?

Not yet, will add that option

Love the script but having an issue, It fully works and I have edited a few vehicles to have the handling I want them to have and now am ready to edit the handling in the handling.meta and stream it, however when I do this the vehicles handling is no longer the same. The vehicles handling is now super fast compared to what it was when just using the script. Is there something I am doing wrong to cause this or is this a bug?

How would I make this an item in my database? I want it to be a tune chip that you would have to buy. I know there is already one that can act as an item but that one doesn’t have much room to edit handling.

Can someone explain how to stream a server preset? I’ve looked through the description multiple times and tried to figure it out myself, googled for more documentation on the menu and i’m just kindof stumped. Thanks in advance!

Love it. I can not figure out how to save presets for the client. Don’t see a save function anywhere.

Most of the parameters work on my localhost test server. But key ones such as fInitialDriveMaxFlatVel
won’t apply for me. Even with refreshing etc.

Any ideas?

If it still works the same as in SP - some parameters require you to spawn a new instance.

If they still don’t apply on the new instance, make sure the changes are done on a global level and not on a unique handling for the instance.

Unfortunately global level API are incomplete