[Release] Bullet Proof Tire Restrict - Stop Bullet Proof Tires [1.0]

Bullet Proof Tire Restrict - By FAXES

About
This script disabled players being able to use bulletproof tires, by disabling it and auto turning it off when enabled by the user

In the Download

__resource.lua
client.lua
License.md

Features

• Restricts bulletproof tires
  • Some sort of config

Requirements
None. This is a standalone script.

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other resource.

Credits
No one for once

If you have any issues or comments please put them below. :postal_horn:

10 Likes

Another Great Script!
Thanks Faxes :grinning:

1 Like

thanks, boi.

1 Like

Love you faxes

1 Like

Thanks Sir

1 Like

Ok @SnowQT I see how it is

Just cause I had 6 of them in my house last night lol

1 Like

Great job boss! :fire:

1 Like

Nice can’t wait to get this on my server

1 Like

Suggestion: Provide a better notification.

This mod is restricted.

That doesn’t really explain much to the user. Especially because it’s only checked every 500ms… When spawning a saved vehicle, all mods will be loaded at once so people might not know which vehicle mod is restricted (and removed). Which is pretty user-unfriendly.

I know this is configurable in the options, but there should be a decent message in there by default. Because I already know plenty of people will just drag and drop this without editing it at all.

1 Like

Nice suggestion sir. I’ll probs push this tomorrow to the github

What’s this? 1 script a day? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

Simple easy scripts that could be easily developed honestly. No reason to push individual topics for each script. :man_shrugging:t2:

No reason not to also. :man_shrugging:

hey @FAXES nice script and nice work as always. you are a legend at this. i dont want to ask for you to make scripts for me but i have a question. where do you find thing like this"SetVehicleTyresCanBurst" i want to make something simuler to deactivate invinsable cars and stuff like that i just dont know where it.

All in the natives reference. I’m on my phone right now but if you google. FiveM Native Reference it will come up.

Thank you.
and yes OMG! everything must be in there.

1 Like

Will this stop armoured vehicles from having them?

Yes. It overrides it

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it doesn’t actually do that. Spawning an armoured Kuruma still has bulletproof tyres.

Are we able to set certain vehicles to still have bulletproof tires? On our server, the only vehicles allowed to have bulletproof tires are the ones on the LEO and Fire Dept Tactical Vehicles and our admin Tahoe. Would be nice if we could allow those vehicles to still have bulletproof while stopping all the others.