[Release] [Bug Fix] Esx Scripts and some server suggestions

How about you guys stop hating while this guy clearly said its just bug fixes trying to help the community. He spent his own time helping the community and all ya can do is being salty buthards.

He already said its not his Release so just shut up and if your not here to thank him or give feedback then get the fuck out.

Don’t tread people like you wouldn’t want to be treaded yourself

6 Likes

Thanks to this i can enjoy my modder free esx server which is actually working.

This will not help stop “modders” at all so not to sure what you are talking about but ok :ok_hand:

Well with this i can ban modders by ip, hex-id and license. So it helps pretty much

@3Bot have a new bug player can stack items from trunk how this work is

if a player can only hold 15 water… they can put that in truck and now go get another 15 water… after they can go to trunk and take 15 water out and they are now holding 30 water… they can now put 30 water in the truck and go get another 15 water and just keep doing this over and over I was able to do this for 30 mins with no problems

do you know to deposit black money in stock?

I am not sure about this, could it be desync or the server skipping ticks? Maybe new update that messed with the script? I have not been active for a while so could be.

Thanks for the release :slight_smile:

@3Bot We have implemented an esx_ambulancejob with the billing system. This way we can turn off the prime and medics get payed through the bill with a percent defined in the script (Actual percent 80% for the Hospital and 20% of the bill for the medic. I can share this script to you if you are interested in still.

Cheers

1 Like

I am not looking for scripts as of now, however if you would like to release this on the forums then go for it. Anything helps tbh.

Can you share your script to me please i need a bill system for medic. :slight_smile:

can i get that modification u said u have

https://we.tl/t-A0weZNCpbM @PEPE69 @LATINHUB

Please FIX esx_jobs for locker. Police and others, can’t deposit or withdraw items from locker
(NOT WEAPON).

good job!

@3Bot Used your fixes for a few days ago on our server, but it appears to have broken our apartment and TP pad script, do you know what can have caused this? And if so do you got any solutions we can try out?

how did you fix accessing the trunk for people having problems with that. in our server some people cant access it.

Yeah, mee too, but all the lockers, the hause lockers, to save the items, the police lockers, to svae the items (again)

are you able to fix esx_sit? it doesn’t seem to anything when using Shift+E.

Any one know how to fix dirty money bug abuse?