[Release][Boat] Sea Ray L650 express

Yacht converted from GTA 5 Mods to a FiveM resource I take no credit for this model all credits go to the amazing RsMods.

Original link to model: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/sear-ray-650-express-add-on-replace

Once again massive thank you to RsMods for creating and giving me permission to upload this to FiveM. proof of permission

Uploading this bc I’ve noticed there is barely any boats uploaded on the FiveM forums/none that pretty much work.

Screenshots

Download

Install:

1. Drag and drop the file “Yacht” into your resources folder.

2. Add “Yacht” to your server.cfg and clear your cache.

3. Restart your server and it spawn the model “yacht2” via a menu.

Uploading these here bc imgur is trash

8 Likes

Noice boat! Thanks for this!

1 Like

for once it’s not a police vehicle
great share

2 Likes

Hey so I added this on my server some weeks ago and I tried to get this also to work but I can get them to work in game can you try

2 Likes

Sure thing I’ll give them a go and see if I have any luck.

Thanks man

1 Like

Real talk, we able to get the large scale titanic to work? would be insane. I know the textures need to be reduced in size since it hits the zlib size limit.

I can look into it and possibly see if i can get it to work I did make a pack of boats that included some large scale ships in it but it was sadly removed.

1 Like

you able to PM that to me? really looking for large scale ships that don’t crash!

hey thank you for the help on Boat … but what happened to other models ?

It was removed from the forums quite some time ago for bit of a confusing reason ngl i can pm you the DL if you’d like

may i get the download aslo :slight_smile:

sure thank you man

Man I tried a lot of times converting boats in add-ons. I always get the same error about assets that makes me crash.

How did you fix it? It’s something about the boat model?

Honestly not sure what is it in my findings some boats work some don’t not sure why its very random.

Did you get addons for these?

It does not allow more than 2 people to sit. If you use vMenu and you change seats, it has 4 seats, but only 2 seats. Does anyone know how to solve this?

is it five m ready or a add on .server ready to drag and drop