[Release] BaitCarPro

popo1

E n t r a p p e d.

4 Likes

:+1::grin:

Really good release. :slight_smile:
Happy to see more and more quality standalone ressources on the forums!

I really like this release. Great Work!

UNREAL SCRIPT DUDE. love this, amazing job

What do you mean broken?

Also

Would prefer to fix it correctly myself and update the original resource…

Hmmm…

im sorry but the version checker was braking the script and i was just trying to help

You can create an issue or pull request on the github, but the version checking absolutely shouldn’t break anything. Will be working on an update tonight I will look into it

ok its just im new to fivem and scripting for fivem so i got my one server im working so

Help?

Sure, I can help. This is from the very first post in this thread that handily tells you exactly what you needed to do to prevent that error:

1 Like

yeah i figured that out, thank you

bug found i cant open the menu when the driver of a cop car.

could be cause i started the resource without restarting the server. ill let you know

Definitely the script not allowing the menu to be opened by the driver.

hitch warning causeing launch errors

also there is error on bcpcl line 41 and 218?

First a hitch warning does not cause errors. 2. Lines 41 and 218 are not for the script but are caused because of an error of the script. The real error is caused on line 80 in the file bcpsv. If you would like to not get errors comment out lines 80 and 81.

how would i say comment these 2 lines out i tried and it revoked my permissions to use the menu???

In front of each line you put -- . That means the system will not read those lines.

like so?

– else if tonumber(currentVersion) > tonumber(data.version) then"
– print(“Your version of “…resourceName…” seems to be higher than the current version.”)