[RELEASE] Badger_Discord_API

is there a way we can set discord nickname to players character name when they join the server?

Absolutely, you can use the nickname changing function (SetNickname) I added to the GitHub repo, and trigger it on the first playerSpawned event with the name as a parameter.

How do I fix this? (If you are just gonna say “you didn’t install it correctly” don’t bother)

1 Like

Do you happen to have renamed the Badger_Discord_API resource maybe? Did you change the export in fxmanifest.lua, or the function itself in server.lua? Is the resource started? These could be the issues that came to my mind atm.

You screwed up the configuration, that is the only way that error happens

Hey Badger the links not working how do i get the paid version so it stops popping up in chat?

https://store.collectivem.org/category/scripts

thanks dude!

please help me when i try to load into my server its stuck on deffering connection and then this shows in my panel

In Badger_Discord_API’s fxmanifest.lua, do you have "ClearCache" added to the server_exports table? Additionally, do you have the resource running, have you accidentally renamed it, or modified anything?

Yea I have clearcache in there.

Does anyone know how to fix this error please and thank you.

i have this problem i dont know how to fix it can some one help

any one know how to fix it?

@OfficialBadger

its called reading, you clearly dont have a valid bot token.

Is there another link. This one don’t work.

can people still join your server without being in the discord

I need help,I didn’t mess with the server.lua but after inputting all of the role IDs and groups and stuff I get this

[script:DiscordAcePer] SCRIPT ERROR: @DiscordAcePerms/server.lua:156: attempt to index a number value (field ‘?’)
[script:DiscordAcePer] > RegisterPermissions (@DiscordAcePerms/server.lua:156)
[script:DiscordAcePer] > handler (@DiscordAcePerms/server.lua:205)

please help!

This is a configuration issue by the user. You have set up the script improperly. Without providing actual information, no one is going to help…

Hello, im not one that useualy asks for help regarding scripts but im on a little bit of a hickup here.

so i have been testing all morning attempting to Setup MultiGuild however have been having no luck as it is not listed in any sort of area in badgers docs either.

as seen above this is my current config for it witch is following the comments in the script but am not able to receive ace perms from the 2nd guild (ZWRKSSASP)

any help would be greatly appreciated