[RELEASE] Badger_Discord_API

Upload to github or something please :slight_smile: After all it is the rules

Read the rules again

Hey Badger,

I don’t understand why we pay for the script and have to deal with Zap advertisement on the splash, I can’t really edit it for myself, others might not be able aswell.
Been trying to delete the Ad part but the splash stops showing, everything else is fine.

Can you please help getting rid of this?

Edit : Talking about the API btw.

You don’t pay for it? It’s free…

You can turn off the splash page. The splash page has a disable option. I won’t help in removing the Ad, but I did give the option to turn it off.

1 Like

the script is not working anymore or i am having a problem ?

User Error

Free releases must be uploaded to the forums or GitHub directly, you may keep the Tebex link

the splash screen dosent show up for me

I have a feeling that Discord media image will not work with the splash screen. Try using an image service like imgur or gyazo instead

anyone able to help be out with this issue?
The chat is doubling I have a feeling it has to do with the chat script i use " chat (1.0.0) by Cfx.re root@cfx.re
Provides baseline chat functionality using a NUI-based interface."
I just don’t know what line im looking for to edit so the chat (white) doesn’t send

You can get the no advertisements version at the link below. This will have no advertisements displayed to your players. It costs $10 to get rid of the advertisements.

https://store.collectivem.org/category/scripts-free

Did you ever figure out what was wrong?

did you ever find a fix to this plz reply thank you ahead of time!!

Badger is there a fix to the deffering connection error ik you work and dont have time to be deaing with this but im just tryna figure this out!
thank you for your time and free scrripts

I keep getting this error but my discord is linked to my FiveM. Did I do something else wrong?
0da220178470952c1c9bdd1e82e850ea

I scrolled this entire post to find a hint on the ad :rofl:

There’s a paid version which does not include any advertisements

1 Like

I just disabled the flash for now until I make some splash art, probably pick up the paid version when I do. Thanks for the response and the release.

1 Like