[RELEASE] Badger_Discord_API

I apologize for that. It’s kind of hard to have good support when a lot of people in the Fivem community are pretty helpless, so people get annoyed over helping others. I’m trying to clean it up. I wouldn’t call this a product considering it’s free… There is also documentation explaining how to install it as well as videos on youtube.

1 Like

now dont get me wrong im not trying to come off rude or mean just have a huge frustration when i have reached out for support 4 times myself and my other devs 3 times. We litterally explain problem clearly and provide our copies of all our files and the support team just ignores it. I cant blame you but all i can do is hope a better support happens soon

1 Like

In fairness, they’re not really a support team. My staff team is not considered a support team. It’s stated that support is completely voluntary. It sucks that you can’t get support, but there is plenty of documentation and videos which help users to install these scripts…

Maybe this will help you. Someone just made it today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ktlW279ixo

1 Like

Any ideas how to fix?

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetDiscordRoles in resource Badger_Discord_API

1 Like

obraz How can i fix it? All configured properly. I can’t get Discord Avatars/Names to work.

1 Like

Wait, wasnt this script free a few weeks ago?

1 Like

This script still is free. You can put 0.00 for the dollar amount.

1 Like

yayy!!

1 Like

It is possible to set up this script for more than one discord server?

1 Like

how can i fix this ??

The script cant read my email… Is there any fix for that?

It doesnt need an email?

No I mean I can’t check a users email… it returns nil

how big does the header image need to be

So i look up all the videos up on badgers ace perms for discord and fivem and no matter what i do no one can connect to the server it just says deffering connection and then says failed to conntect

Here is my Discord API and DiscordAcePerms Configs, after a complete guide follow, everything in server.cfg including the add_ace lines, and here are the configs, but it is not working in game.

Example: Fire Menu wont open with discord tag. (No Discord Perms Working!)

You should learn to read. You shouldn’t assume # is going to work as a comment. There’s a comment already displayed using --. Change the -- and I bet it’ll work fine unless you set up something else wrong too :man_shrugging:

@OfficialBadger your installation guide site is down shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I’m pretty sure I installed it right but I don’t get a splash screen at all I just get this and then after a second it loads me in:

Sorry i’m stupid, but thank you so much, it worked! Happy to support to by buying it! Love IT!

i need help with this, ive watch multiple videos and do exactly everything that is needed but when i go to load my server it says @Badger_Discord_API/config.lua:6: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 4) near ‘[’ everytime so it wont load in the resource. could i get some help when possible?