[RELEASE] Badger-911 (A simple, but efficient 911 script)

Documentation as well as updates to this resource have been moved to: Badger-911 - Badger Docs

What is it?

Badger-911 is a simple, but efficient 911 script for your server. 911 calls are only displayed to those who have a police discord role on your discord server. When someone calls in 911, the call will only be relayed to the cops on the server. There is also a webhook in which you can set up to print the 911 transmissions in as well. What makes this 911 script stand out though is responding to calls. Instead of needing someone to give a postal in the 911 transmission or need them to say where, you can get their exact location the call was made from. Using the command /resp <response code> will set your waypoint on the map to the location the call was made at! Now, that’s pretty cool.

Dependency

Screenshots

Webhook example

Using /911

Setting waypoint via /resp

Commands

/911 <info> - Call 911 for a situation

/resp <response code> - Respond to the 911 call with this response code

Configuration

Found in the server.lua file:

--- CONFIG ---
webhookURL = ''
prefix = '^5[^1911^5] ^3';
roleList = {
    ['SAHP'] = 1,
    ['BCSO'] = 1,
    ['BCPD'] = 1,
    ['CO'] = 1,
    ['Fire & EMS'] = 1,
}

Replace the 1s with the role IDs of your corresponding discord roles… (You should all know the drill by now)

Download

6 Likes

Great release, havent tried it yet but looks very exciting to test out. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so you dont always get shown the calls, like if your playing as a civ

2 Likes

Currently there is not. Maybe in the future though

great release as always :smiley:

1 Like

What?

Odd. This works fine on my end, so I am not really sure

@OfficialBadger Is there a way to make to that when cops are offduty they dont get the alerts? I know it’ll be something like if esx.Job == police… But trying to get that working just got me to break the code… xd

Could that be a feature by any chance?

Never really planned to make this ESX, but maybe in the future although I doubt it. Hopefully someone will just fork it with ESX in mind for their fork

I’ve just thought about a way to do it, if the player gets the discord role “onduty” by reacting to a message, the script would update without a reset/server reset?

No cause it caches. Constantly doing discord role updates would get rate limited

So if you give them the role they won’t recieve alerts until the server restarts, true?

Basically. There’s more to it, but that’s the gyst

1 Like

Looks like a great resource for 911. Maybe add a /onduty command though so when we are off duty, we don’t see the calls.

1 Like

uh so when i respond to a calll the waypoint is a random one in LS. Its literally the same for every call

You may be using OneSync infinity is my guess

no sir

u wanna get in dm’s so i can show u?

The script works fine for me, so the problem is only on your end sadly…

1 Like

ok I will just re download i guess

I’m having this issue as well, just downloaded and not using one sync.