[RELEASE] Bad-Scoreboard (Possibly the best Fivem Server Scoreboard) (SCOREBOARD WORKS WITH ONESYNC INFINITY)

Documentation as well as updates to this resource have been moved to: Bad-Scoreboard | Badger Docs

All I ask

All I ask is that if you enjoy this resource, please give it a like on the forum page, on GitHub (if you have an account), and pop me a follow over on GitHub.

What is it?

Bad-Scoreboard (or Bad-ServerList as I like to call it) is a simple Fivem scoreboard script for your Fivem server. This makes the scoreboard a lot prettier and utilizes discord to actually show who is who. A user’s discord name and avatar are displayed on the scoreboard so long as their discord ID is found successfully by the Fivem application client. The scoreboard has multiple pages and has a PageSize variable in the config.lua that can be edited to determine how many users are shown on each page. I found that 10 worked out to be the best delimiter. Pages can be cycled through by just clicking the UP_ARROW button again. The UP_ARROW displays the scoreboard and each time you click it the next page is brought up (if there are more players than the page can handle). I really like the layout of the scoreboard and figured others would too, so here it is. Enjoy. All I ask is that if you enjoy this resource, please give it a like on the forum page, on GitHub (if you have an account), and pop me a follow over on GitHub. Followers on GitHub are to me are considered more important than social media to me lol. So please help me get famous. Best Regards as always, Badger :slight_smile:

Installation (discord_perms)

The script in this video is not installing this script, but much of what you do in this video is the same for this configuration file:

Screenshots

Scoreboard Example (1 Page)

Multiple Scoreboard Pages

Configuration

----------------------
--- Bad-ServerList ---
----------------------
Config = {
	GuildID = '',
	BotToken = '',
	Default_Profile = "https://www.gamesindustry.biz/img/base/default-user.png", -- Discord Avatar column picture if theirs is not found 
	Discord_Not_Found = "Not Found", -- This will display under 'Discord Name' column if their name is not found 
	ServerName = 'Noir Roleplay',
	PageSize = 10,
}

Download

16 Likes

Love you scripts looks nice to

2 Likes

Looks awesome, as usual, badger, only two questions:
Does this support showing job count for whitelist jobs somehow?
How many pages does this support? I mean, can we use this for over 100 slots, for example? (I’m assuming yes, but just in case XD)

2 Likes

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Ye the pages goes on forever. I did the math and calculations, so it will work all the time, you can even change how many are shown on each page with no problems in the config.lua file. 10 pages will sure be a lot, but you could probably bump it to 20 players per page, then edit the CSS styles to make them actually fit correctly. This doesn’t have any support for ESX, so there is no jobs in this. Anyone is free to make a fork of this resource as well as release their own version with support for ESX if they’d like though. If they do, all I request is credit back to the original resource and tagging me for credits.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I was just seeing the docs, I kinda love it, I may start working on an ESX version so we can display jobs, but it may take me a while since I suck hard on html and css xD. Anyways, thanks, awesome release.
Best Regards

1 Like

LOL I have to say, that’s one way to stop the haters. Put bad in the name of it so that you can just agree with them when they call it bad lmao. Anyways, nice release!

2 Likes

HAHA! It’s actually cause I used to name all my minecraft plugins like “BadFastFood” and stuff. I figured I’d bring the tradition over here finally :joy:

Glad you appreciate the humor and thanks for the nice words! :slight_smile:

Looks cool, you should change the font tho.

Anyone can change it with some CSS knowledge lol. I suggest Roboto

you’re a G. I have been looking for a good scoreboard.

1 Like

Probably one of the best fivem scripters. Love it!

1 Like

this is amazing.
Question. with all this discord integration, would it be possible to use the discord name in a specific discord channel in game. so when ppl get a new rank or name it will use the name ingame ?
and could/would you make a script like that :slight_smile:

Not sure what you are asking if I’m honest

hmmm.
i ment the name from a discord server.
If you got a name on the discord server. for example an RP Police server. the your discord name on that server is “M-05 Peter”. what would be cool if it could read that name and when you log in to the fivem server the discord is linked to, it will overwrite your steam name and use “M-05 Peter” on the server.

It’s not possible to overwrite the steam identifier from what I know

hmm shame

New Update

The scoreboard is now sorted in order by server IDs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice … I have one question how can i change the buttom to see the scoreboard i will change to ‘F10’

Just gotta search for it.
local key = 10;