[RELEASE] Bad-DiscordQueue (A discord role-based queue system) {by Badger}

So that may be a partial problem, as we do fill up, but due to desync 32+ we have OneSync disabled on our combat servers. Which we do get full, but its not the 64 slots. Granted, we haven’t tried recently to see if we can run the combat server at over 32 probably in 3-4 months, but we do see some noticeable desync on our RP server, so I’m not too sure. I’ll dm you it, since I think advertising of cords might be forbidden. I’ve had it flagged a time or two lol

Any updates? Badger you can also simply try it out by putting the server on 1 slot, then you can also see that the queue lets in more people then there a slots.

Is there a way to Set colors on the Queue Message ?

I don’t think so, but if so, use the color codes such as: ^1 ^2 ^3

1 Like

Try using the script. I am unsure if it works for full servers since I don’t have a full server to test this with… :confused:

1 Like

@OfficialBadger Will you be updating it to use Discordroles - a proper attempt this time since the old version is deprecated

Probably not. The old version still works mostly in the same way. There is not much difference considering it uses the Discord REST API

1 Like

Can anyone confirm they have this running on their server successfully? Thank you.

1 Like

I tried to use it on my server but the server connection times out I am using Discord Roles

That’s not a problem with the resource. That’s a problem with your setup…

1 Like

I tested this on a 80 players server, it’s actually working while server not full, tomorrow’s a saturday and we’ll probably hit the user limit, so I’ll give you some more feedback on it with a full server as soon as we hit the user limit…

One “bug” I noticed:
If I change the “onlyActiveWhenFull” to false, it won’t let anyone log in after a server restart, so I changed it back to true…
When this happened, 15 people tried joining, and their ranks where “mixing”, meaning, one player with “streamer” role was in the queue, and one with “civilian” role was joining, and he sent me a ss where it was saying “you’re joining as a streamer”…(he was getting the custom msg for streamer role, not for civilian’s role.)

1 Like

I don’t think I can fix “mixing” since that seems to be a FiveM problem with identifiers. That bug happens for DiscordAcePerms as well. There seems to be no fix for it annoyingly enough :confused:

2 Likes

Any word back on those tests? Would really appreciate the insight, thanks!

1 Like

Well, so many things happenned, we had issues with our VPS (Brazilian) and we were offline for about a week, now we’ve moved back to OVH Canada, but we’ve lost lots of players with these issues, so far it’s not getting full, but it will be full again (or I’ll make it full by lowering the slots), as soon as this happens, I’ll come back with feedback…Not my lucky month, definitely. :sob:

Best Regards.
Hiso

1 Like

Sorry to hear! Thank you, very interested to hear of the results! Would love for this resource to work fully for people, but people just don’t report the results :frowning:

2 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’ve been busy, couldn’t finish testing this really…Wouldn’t know when I’ll be able as I’ve traveled far from home for personal issues :frowning:

NEW UPDATE [Bad-DiscordQueue] (PROBLEMS SHOULD BE FIXED, SCRIPT SHOULD WORK PERFECT NOW)

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

1 Like

Stuck on Deferring Connection how do i fix this

Set it up correctly

1 Like